16: Confession

16: Confession 

"Hey." Yukki coolly greeted two of (Name)'s friends. Amao and Osano turnt around partially, with confused expressions written clearly on their faces. Yukki smiled at both of them, which strangely chilled the both of them to the bone.

"So-" Yukki now had a smirk playing on his lips. "- What do you think of my idea of an explosion box?" The two friend's eyes widened in surprise, they both turnt around to face Yukki head on. The dark brown student laughed.

"Yeah, I know. But you'll won't do anything to me if I don't tell (Name) about this, right?" The two friends stayed silent. Finally, after a few seconds of tense silence, Osano stood up.

"She won't believe you! She'll believe her best friend she's had since-" Yukki started at him coldly, before interrupting him.

"Haven't you already noticed already? I'm her new best friend. If you want more proof, then here-" Yukki dug around in his pocket a second before pulling out the circus ticket she had given him earlier that day. He showed the two of them.

"Originally she was going to bring you Osano, but she decided to go with me instead because she said I was 'more fun to be with'." Osano's eyes widened again and his heart stopped for a few seconds in realization.

(Name) wanted to bring him... But she chose Yukki instead. Osano clenched his fists to resist hurting Yukki. Amao took a step back nervously.

"Oh, and she'll believe me alright. I have video proof right here of both of you stealing my paper from my desk, copying it and putting it back into my desk. And if you know (Name) well enough... She hates people like that. So if you don't mind...

Stay away from her."

-------

"Hanako, are you alright?" (Name) worryingly asked as she bent down to inspect the smaller student. Hanako looked up unexpectedly, and smiled brightly at her before nodding his head. "What the- why do you have so much blood on you?

Especially your hands..." She murmured under her breath. Hanako didn't say anything in return, instead rather choosing to wipe his hands off on his uniform, staining it slightly. (Name) looked at him with a small gleam in her eyes.

"You're safe right (Name)?!" Hanako suddenly asked as he gripped her shoulder tightly. Her eyes widened slightly, but quickly returned to normal. She nodded her head silently. "That's good!

(Name), I've been wanting to tell you something..." Hanako's tone quickly changed from a slightly crazy to a sincere in a matter of a second. (Name) made a gesture for him to go on. "I love you!"

(Name)'s jaw dropped slightly, a small blush appeared on her cheeks. She quickly closed her mouth before laughing nervously.

"I think you're still a little crazy from the fight... Let's go to the nurse. then we can-" She was suddenly cut off after the grip on her shoulders tightened, making her wince slightly.

"I'm not crazy! I-I'm telling the truth..!" Hanako stammered out with a blush getting noticeably brighter. (Name) frowned and put her hand on top of his, looking away.

"I-I don't like you that much Hanako... I like someone else..." Hanako stared down for a few seconds, trying to process what she had just said. Slowly a frown creeped onto his lips, frightening (Name.

-----

"We're not going to stay away from her!" Osano and Amao said in sync angrily. The guys had a stand off for a few long seconds, which somehow eventually turnt into minutes. Finally, Yukki opened his mouth to reply, only to be surprised by the arms that wrapped around his waist.

"Yukki! Help me!" The three "friends" all looked down at the unexpected arrival of their (h/c) friend. (Name) had small tears in her eyes, and she was shaking slightly. Yukki immediately bent down and asked her what had happened.

She didn't answer, but instead quickly wiped her tears away and glanced behind her closer. Yukki notice her eyes widen in fear after a few seconds. (Name) quickly stood up.

"H-He's coming!"

"Who coming?!" (Name) gently (yet urgently) took Yukki wrist and ran around the corner, dragging the poor brown haired after her. Osano and Amao looked at each other with confidence in their eyes, before making their way in the direction (Name) had ran away from.

(Name) dragged Yukki into a spare classroom.

"B-Be quiet!" She quickly told him as she and him his behind the teachers desk. Yukki did as he was told, though he did have a lot of questions and concerns. The two close friends hid for a few more seconds before (Name) stood up and stretched.

"Who are we hiding from?" Yukki asked quite loudly while also standing up. He yawned and stretched before leaning against the wall in a cool matter, which made (Name) chuckle to herself.

She sighed and leaned against the wall beside him.

"Well, me and Hanako were in the art room... He said that he likes me-" Yukki's breath stopped a for moment. "-which probably a mistake anyways..." She muttered under her breath.

Yukki, in one swift action, stopped leaning against the wall and quickly embraced her in a tight hug. (Name)'s face heated up slightly.

"Its not a mistake if anyone likes you!" Yukki sputtered out. "Y-You're kind, beautiful, and anything else that is good in the entire world!" He pulled back, but kept his hands firmly on his shoulders. Yukki had a bright blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Even I have to say that I-

I...

I-

I

I love you!"

The small blush that was on (Name)'s cheeks before lit up like fire as her eyes widened and her heart started beating faster and faster. She stood there for a few seconds, her mouth slightly agape.

Yukki let go of her shoulders with shaking hands as he realized what he had just said. He looked down at his feet nervously.

"I-I love you too Yukki..." She stuttered out as her blush began to cool down very slightly. Yukki glanced up at her with bright eyes.

The two smiled gratefully at each other.