6: Club Leaders

6: Club Leaders

(Name)'s POV

I then started my way to the occult club. I had to admit, I was slightly nervous about this club. They tried to summon demons and all that, so I had a reason why my hands were shaking slightly. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

I heard a few footsteps, and then the door slid open. The student quickly slid the door closed behind him. He took off his hood.

The club president had slightly long messy dark blue hair, and eyes the same color. There was a noticeable blue tint under his eyes, I guessed he hasn't slept in a while. He wore a simple black choker. I looked down to see his hand carrying a knife, a ritual knife...

Do they sacrifice things in there?!

"H-Hello... Um, what would... y-you like?" He asked in a quiet sorrowful tone. So he was shy, okay. I smiled slightly before answering.

"Well, I got kicked out of my club earlier today, and I wanted to know what other types of clubs there were..." I answered while scratching my cheek. He looked away with a very slight blush.

"I-In here we try t-try to summon demons... Although most of the time, it doesn't work.....Other then that, w-we study... and t-try learn more about it..." I nodded my head before kindly excusing myself and leaving.

I then decided to go to the science club, which was... Strange.

"Hello!" I immediately heard as soon as I stepped into the room. Someone put their arm around my shoulders. "Welcome to the science club, where everything is an experiment!"

The leader of the club had gray hair that was messy, like Budo's. He also wore a weird technology eye glass, something that I would ask about someday. He wore a light gray cloak and bright yellow rubber gloves.

I smiled slightly.

"H-Hello, what do you do in this club?" I regretted asking the question almost immediately. He smiled brightly before dragging me to a corner of the room.

He grabbed a small bucket that was filled with water and poured it onto the floor. I looked at him questionably, but he winked at me. He grabbed a small machine that was nearby and set it onto the floor.

"A few days ago, we made a robot that is able to clean up messy water situations. It is able to hold at least a gallon of water before someone would have to empty it. We're planning on making many so then this school would be forever clean!"

I smiled at the small robot before I was once again pulled to a different comer. There he poured a bucket of water in me. I looked at him with pure shock before getting ready to leave.

"Wait! This is my latest invention! Just step into here-" He led me by the hand into a small tall circular room. I stepped into the door and held onto the railings on the side in slight fear. He said the container closed.

A few seconds later I heard a muffled voice.

"Okay, now just prepare yourself for instantly dried clothes!" I held my breath in fear before hot air started to fill the small room. Slowly I felt myself becoming warmer and warmer until I started to sweat.

I looked down, and was super surprised to see my clothes slightly shredded up. It looked as if someone had cut it with a knife. I quickly tried to remember any sharp objects, but couldn't remember anything.

I waited until the hot air ended and quickly wrapped my arms around my chest in a hopeless attempt to cover up. The leader opened the door, and was slightly surprised at the sight of my clothes partially cut. I quickly pushed pass the gray haired student.

"Hmmm, I wonder if..." He mumbled under his breath as he quickly inspected the machine . Right when I was at the doors, he turned around. "Oh, my name's Kaga Kusha."

I told him my name before quickly leaving the room, deciding to go to wear my gym t-shirt for the time being. But of course, I turned around the corner and bumped into someone. We both fell over.

"Oh, I'm sorry Osano!" I quickly said while standing up. Osano didn't look overall surprised, but a dark blush spread over his features when he looked up at me.

"W-What happened to you! Are you being such an idiot again that someone can do this to you?" He asked me with a slightly angry tone. I shook my head before helping him up.

"No, Kaga wanted to show me his new invention so this happened..." I said while smiling nervously slightly. He turned around without saying an another word and went around the corner.

I sighed to myself before once again making my way down the stairs. Only to, once again, bump into someone. Though this time I stayed on my feet, but they didn't.

"O-Oh I'm sorry! Here let me help you up.." I grabbed the person's hand before seeing who they were. Amao, the student I had just met earlier. I looked around us, and felt the tightest knot in my stomach form.

There was a cake on the floor, and it seemed to have been made delicately. I sighed before turning back to him with a guilty smile.

"S-Sorry, I can help you make the cake again... But I really need to change right now." He then realized the state my shirt we in, and blushed slightly. Amao waved me off before looking over at the ruined cake.

Even though I wanted to desperately stay, I quickly made my through the school and out to the entrance. Everything was going right, until a loud suddenly echoed.

"Hanako, I'm sorry!" I said as I took his hand that he held out. Hanako blushed at the sight of my shirt, but quickly excused himself. "I'm just running into everyone!"

I cursed quietly before once again making my way to the bathing room. Breathing a sigh of relief as I entered the building, I started to take off my t-shirt.

I then opened my locker and took out my gym shirt, and instead put that on. I guess this works for now. How can I get a new uniform?

-----

"Um, this is info-kun right?"

I quickly texted the contact before tucking my phone into my secret skirt pocket. A few seconds later, I got a little ding, which meant I had a notification. A new text. I took out my phone.

"Nice to have you back, (Name). I've missed you."

I sighed deeply before replying.

"Look, I just need a new uniform."

"Come to my window at the back."

I finished putting my uniform into the incinerator before once again making my way to the back.

"Heeyyy girl, so up now much for me to see you in bed?"

"Crap."