7: Purple Haired King

"You're not going to see me in bed anytime soon, buddy." I quickly said before trying to push my way past the blond haired student. He wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder.

"C'mon honey~" He purred at me. I tried to get out of his grasp, but he only tightened it. He blew an air of smoke into my face, making me cough. "Don't be so stuck up~"

"Get away Musumo!" I yelled angrily as I pushed him away. Musumo seemed disappointed by that, yet he still tried again. This time he snaked his arm around my waist.

He then started to lean in for a kiss. At that moment, I was ready to slap him to nonexistence, but then someone else did that for me.

"Hey away from her!" Someone shouted as he punched him right across the face. I stepped back in surprise , and looked up to see who had done it.

The student had short blond hair and stunning blue eyes. He also had a red band around his left arm, which meant he was also the leader of some club. Before Musumo could stand up from the sudden blow, he quickly gently grabbed my wrist and started to lead me somewhere.

Of course, I followed him. After maybe two minutes of straight out running, we both arrived at the gym. I was mostly out of breath from running so fast for a while. I looked up at the leader and smiled.

"Thanks for saving me back there... I honestly was ready to slap him." The blond smiled. "I'll do anything to make it up for you, but what's your name?"

"Aso Rito, leader of the sports club." My eyes lit up once I heard him. He looked at me with a curiosity written on all over his face. I blushed slightly, but it went away quickly.

"Well, my name's (Name) Hasuki. I've been thinking of joining the sports club, or any club for that matter. I was kicked out of the drama club earlier today. It turns out that the drama club leader is a huge jerk!"

"Now, now! I came all the way here just to hear that?" We both turned around in surprise and saw Kizano with a hurt expression. I apologized. Kizano sighed. "I'm wasting my precious time here, so let me get straight to the point.

The other club members aren't all that great at acting, not good enough for me anyways. Then I remembered your acting and then decided to let you back, turns out you are good enough. Now follow me."

I was surprised yet angry at the offer, but was ready to follow him. When he turned around.

"There's only one problem." I asked him what it was. "Your eyes."

------

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT GUY!" I shouted on the way back to my house. Osano looked at me in surprise before looking away.

"Now what are you rambling on about dummy?"

"Well, you know I got kicked out of my club today." He nodded his head in acknowledgment. "Well earlier he was letting me back into the club, and I am. The one thing that ticks me off is that he said my eyes are the main problem.

'I don't care if you had that eye color before me! I'm now here and I'm not sharing it with you! So if you want to be in this school, change your eye color.'

Like who says that?! I honestly hate him, but I guess so..." I said, letting my anger out into my friend. After finishing, I looked at Osano. He had a look of absolute irritation on his face.

I stopped walking and stared at him in surprise. He stopped walking too, a few steps in front of me. I looked at his fists, and saw they were clenched tightly.

"A-Are you alright Osano?" I asked him worryingly and out my hand in his shoulder. After a few seconds, he took a deep breath and nodded his head. We contined our walk...

In silence.

2nd week, Wednesday

"Blue eyes work, I guess." Kizano said after inspecting me. I sighed before sitting back in my chair. He went to the front of the class holding three sheets of paper. "Today we'll just be acting out scripts for the play later in the year."

Someone raised their hand.

"Um, what's the play going to be?" The purple haired student asked. Kizano sighed before answering.

"Well, the original play were going to do was held back. But the teachers chose a play called 'Lovesick'. It's about a girl named Lizzy who is obsessed with this boy, and eventually became yandere. Whatever that means."

I raised my hand.

"When's the audition?" Kizano looked at me, then the class, then at me again before answering

"Next Friday."

A week, okay.