Couldnt Compete- One sided Amourshipping

Serena POV

The moment I saw you look at her I knew I could never compete.

Friendship. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I dreamed that one day we'd be happy together as a couple and we could travel together as one.

My heart crumbled into tiny pieces when I learned dreams don't always come true.

When the red haired girl came, your eyes shot up and you smiled one of the biggest smiles I ever saw you make.

You ran to her and caught her in your arms, lifted her up in the air, and told her over and over again how much you missed her.

She laughed and told you how much she missed you.

When you let go of her, you smiled at her and she smiled right back.

You pulled her close again and softly kissed her forehead as she snuggled into your chest while you bury your face into her red locks.

I'm unable to stop the tears that flow freely down my face.

I wanted you to be mine. I wanted you to hold me and pull me close, just like your doing to her. I wanted to hear you say, to me, I love you.

Now I know those three words I longed tiredly to hear will only be reserved for her. I can tell.

I turn around and slowly slide down the wall I was standing against, unable to watch the scene any longer. I let out a strangled sob.

You could never look at me the way you look at her

I couldn't compete

I could never ever compete

I love you, Ash Ketchum

but you will never love me back

________________________________

It's a bit sad I know. I'm not an amourshipper myself but I still feel bad for Serena.

I wasn't planning on posting this yet as I'm working on two other oneshots (ikari and handyman) but their not done yet. Plus haven't posted in a while so I posted this now!