Feelings- Abilityshipping

So this story is a request and I was make a story with Anabel and Ash in Alola until I forgot that Anabel lost her memory there :/ let's just say Anabel is still in Hoenn for now.

Anabel POV

So Ash what brings back here?"  I ask
Ash and I are currently sitting in my house eating dinner. He came to Hoenn a recently and when I heard he was here I invited him over for a visit.

"I just finished the Kalos League and I went to see my friend May and her boyfriend Drew." He responded

"Oh" I said in response. The thing is that I kinda still like him a bit. He's changed from the cute boy I saw years ago to this handsome young man. Ash has also gotten lot more knowledgeable about Pokemon, most likely from traveling a lot more. I really love talking to him.

However he is still talking to me like I'm a friend. He is looking at me a lot but I wish we could have more.

"So how you doing Anabel?"

"I'm doing great, thank you, but not much is happening now" I say as I blush a bit

He just gives me a goofy smile that melts my heart a bit.

"Anabel I probably should go back to the Pokemon Center as it's getting late and I don't want to miss the curfew there. I'll see you later!"

"Ok then" I say as we walk to the front door

With rash thinking I say to him before he leaves "I guess you still can't sense feelings yet"

"Who says that?" Ash retorts back and when I tur he presses his lips to mine and tangles his hands in my hair. Im shocked at the boldness but I got over it in a few moments and close my eyes. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer and when we finally pull apart Ash rests his forehead against mine.

"I may haven't noticed them before but I sure know them now and feel the same" he says

I feel like I'm about to explode with happiness but all I can manage to say is "I really like you"

"I really like you too" he responds with a grin

He then pulls me in for another kiss, stronger then the first one and puts his strong arms around my waist and I guide him to my room We break apart after we fall back on my bed. "God your beautiful" he murmurs in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers throughout my body.

I give a small noise in response as he envelops me in his arms. Before we drift into a peaceful sleep I hear Ash say "Anabel, I really really like you"

"I really really like you too" I say before we drift off into a happy sleep

________________________________

I kinda like this oneshot though I wrote the ending first and I think it's better then the beginning. It kinda escalated a bit quickly...oops :p but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I also didn't want to make the ending a I love you I love you too sorta thing. They don't know each other to to well.

So abilityshipping overall isn't a bad ship and I don't mind it but I'm still a pokeshipper for life :D

Hope you enjoyed!!