Friends-Icecoldlemontea

So two friends were just sitting in a local cafe sharing stories and talking about every topic you could imagine.

They met a week ago due to a random accident and they couldn't stop talking since.

Flashback

Dawn was just walking down the street, holding various shopping bags when she bumped into a blonde haired boy who wasn't looking where he was going.

"I'm so sorry. I don't have my glasses with me."  The boy apologized profusely while attempting to pick up her bags full of new clothes that were unfortunately now all over the side walk.

"It's alright." Dawn responds back. She's a bit annoyed that all of there new expensive clothes were all over the street but it was her fault as she also couldn't see due to her various bags. The boy was pretty cute too, that kinda made up for it. "You remind me of someone." She says thinking out loud accidentally.

"Who? The boy says curiously. "I'm sorry you don't have to tell I'm just naturally curious."

"It's alright. His name is Ash." Dawn says while talking a pause to snicker "he never was that coordinated."

"Ash who? Ketchum?" The boy responds eagerly

"Yea! You know him?" Dawn responds happily.

"Do I know him! I traveled through Kalos with him."

"Wow! We traveled through Sinnoh together. I'm Dawn by the way."

"Clemont!"

Flashback ends

Clemont and Dawn became really good friends after that. Dawn has a bubbly and talkative personality that's really bringing a lot out of the normally shy Clemont. He can't run out of things to say back to her.

The two friends talk about everything and anything and today is not exception. They've been at the cafe for a couple hours already and they don't plan on leaving soon.

"So how many guys do I know?" Dawn says in response to Clemonts last question. "Well not counting you there's Kenny, Barry, Paul , Ash, Brock, Gary, and Conway." Dawn shudders the last name. She really doesn't like him.

"Wow, you seem to know a lot. Do you like any of them?" Clemont asks politely. He is asking as he sorta kinda maybe has a tiny little crush on her...maybe.

"Oh no.. well, it depends. The only two I would consider dating are Kenny and Paul. Kenny's a bit annoying but he's really sweet other then that. Paul isn't outwardly sweet and kind. He also used to abandon his Pokemon but, he's different now. He's just a bit to mysterious for me. Any girls catch your interests?" Dawn asks slyly.

"There's one girl named Serena. She's really sweet and kind to her pokemon. She's pretty good in performances and she's an amazing chef. She can get a little annoying with her crying and a bit out of hand at times but I find it cute when she gets all riled up and I like to comfort her when she does cry. I like her a little." Clemont wasn't lying when he said that but he doesn't think that they will ever get together. He just doesn't see it happening.

"Serena seems so perfect, why don't you go ask her out?"

"'Me?" Clemont says with a laugh "she's to busy trying to get Ash's attention to care about me."

"Really?" Dawn laughs "I don't know what he thinks of Serena but I know he had a thing for someone else...I'll have to ask him about it when I see him again."

They both then sit in a comfortable silence before Dawn breaks it.

"You know Clemont? I really like you." Dawn says in a friendly but sweet tone which makes Clemont's stomach flip.

"I really like you too Dawn."

________________________________
To make up for this oneshot, I posted another ikari :)

I really tried to make this ok xD