Relax- Amourshipping

WARNING! a bit of steaminess ahead but no serious details. This is Wattpad, not fanfic.net and I'm not a person who writes lemons and all that stuff.

Also Ash isn't dense :p

"Ash you're insane." Serena said as she splashed me with some water. We're in a hot spring currently. Our friends Clemont and Bonnie just got out to head off to bed as it's almost eleven now.

I just finished up telling a story from when I was in Sinnoh. Serena couldn't stop commenting on all the stupid dangerous things I got into.

She laughed quietly and it's then when I take a good look at her. She's playing with a strand of wet hair that fell around her neck. She's in a blue bikini that goes with her eyes. She looks gorgeous.

"Ash? Earth to Ash, you ok?" She asks once she notices me staring.

"Oh I'm fine." I say as I quietly swim so I'm closer to her. "You look really pretty." I say, even surprising myself. She turns bright red. "T-thanks Ash."

I smile as I sit down on a rock ledge that's under the water and I grab her by the waist so she's sitting next to me.

"I'm a bit too short to keep my head up." Serena says as she struggles to stay above the water. I slowly shift her so she's sitting in my lap and her neck is above the water. My eyes look directly in to her's. "Better?" I ask with a small grin, she's still blushing like crazy.

"Mhmm." She quietly responds back. I rest my head on her shoulder and she ends up moving so she's facing me. She lays her head on my shoulder. Our chest's are pressed together and my lips are close to her ear. I murmur some meaningless words before I start to slowly kiss her neck with tiny but drawn out kisses. I hold her tighter.

"Don't be so nervous." I said as I'm feeling her fidget a bit "relax."

She seems to take my advice as she calms down a bit. I start to kiss her neck slowly again before she seams to have had enough. She picks her head up and kisses my lips, hard.

I smile into the kiss as the move is so bold, I'm impressed. It's when I start to kiss back that she starts to get all nervous again. "Just relax" I said to her again as I slightly break the kiss only to start it again once more.

The only feeling I can describe is bliss. Pure absolute bliss. Oh man, I never knew how exciting it would be to kiss a girl. Serena's not making it easy for me to hold back though. I don't know what she's comfortable with so I'm trying taking it slow.

"Mmm don't hold back Ash, please." She whimpered, answering my untold question, as she tried to kiss me again. Before she could I pressed a finger to her lips. " I don't think so" I said with a smirk. I slowly start to move down to her neck. I slowly trail downward and stop just as I reach the fabric of her bathing suit and I head back up. She hisses in annoyance for me not attending to her wants but teasing her is so fun, I can't help it.

Just as I'm about to capture her lips again. She turns around and pushes me against a wall. "My turn" she says as she captures my lips and presses her chest into mine. I tangle my hands in her hair as she rests hers on my face. I eventually slowly run my hands to her waist and pull her closer. She eventually breaks the kiss and rests her head against my chest. Unfortunately our little session has come to a close.

"See what happens when you relax a bit." I say with a smirk as she giggles a bit "yea.."

We did in silence for a while, letting our heart races calm down and our

"Ash, do you love me?" Serena asks as her bright blue eyes pour into mine and burn with question.

My answer hours ago would have been different as then I didn't know what to feel when thinking of Serena. But this isn't hours ago, this is now. I looked directly into her eyes and replied "yes."

After I said that, her face lit up and she smiled the cutest, brightest smile I've ever seen. "You up for another session then?"

"You really have to ask" I growl as I capture her lips once more.

________________________________

Wow. I wrote amour, I'm proud of myself. XD

Yes, it escalated a bit quick ehehe.

I actually had a oneshot with Serena comforting Ash and it held alot of romance and was pretty well written in my opinion but it deleted :/

This one ended up with more of a lust factor but the ending tied it into a potential relationship. Keep in mind though, this is written by a huge pokeshipper so if I do amour again, I would really have to be inspired. That's a reason why I don't take amour requests.

I hope you liked this amour one!