Cold- Ikarishipping

After a warm shower he finally felt somewhat rejuvenated. This was after three hellish days navigating though a blizzard, trekking through snow half his height, and sleeping in a tent that provided little warmth.

He stepped out of the bathroom for a moment to grab the clothes his girlfriend set out for him, still warm from the dryer. The cold air sent chills over his body immediately, so he rushed back inside.

Uncomfortable as he may be, he was just glad he didn't feel sick. He soon stepped out again, clad in sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt.

He still felt cold.

Grumbling to himself and closing the door behind him, his expression lightened when he heard the soft voice of his girlfriend, Dawn.

"Are you feeling better now?"

He turned to look at her tucked in the bed opposite his own. She arrived right before the blizzard to take part in a contest. He had unfinished business to attend which put him into the predicament.

"Paul?"

He sighed. "May I join you?"

With the nod of her head he slid next to her, too exhausted to be embarrassed or act more in his typical manor.

He doesn't need to say anything else, his arms snuck around her waist and his head in the crook of her neck. He craves the warmth radiating off of her.

Dawn smiled into his hair and tightened her hold around him.

She had nothing else to say.
____
In one of my other Ikarishipping Oneshots, a few people in the comments said that Paul acted like an Uchiha... imagine him and Sasuke meeting. They'd vibe in silence. (And Reggie's lowkey like Itachi, at heart, too aw)

(.....and both have a overly positive friend in their life to balance out the angst)

Ok Paul is the Pokemon version of Sasuke, prove me wrong.