home sweet home

Welcome Back, Big Time

IF SOMEONE would've told Gabriela Machado that she would've been sitting listening to someone talk about how the hotel had newer rules

IF SOMEONE would've told Gabriela Machado that she would've been sitting listening to someone talk about how the hotel had newer rules... she probably would've believed you.

But this is what she wanted to do. This is what she's always wanted and she was here.

Taking baby steps of course, but she was making it there.

Gabriela always wanted to be a singer, but with that, she also did a little bit of acting on the side.

Acting was fun, she couldn't lie about that. She could play whoever she wanted to be, but her heart truly stood with singing and songwriting.

So at the ripe age of sixteen, she packed her bags (with the help of her mother of course) and moved out to L.A. to be discovered. Which worked... somewhat.

The acting of it all worked. She began playing in shows like New Town High, which she somewhat regretted, but that's what helped her.

So there she was, sitting in the lobby reading a magazine. She was waiting to be called on set. She wasn't a main main character if you know what I mean, but her character was important for the plotline.

She felt someone staring at her. She peeked from her magazine and saw someone with a huge smile staring directly at her.

"Hello, hot girl, I'm even an even hotter James and you are?"

Dropping the magazine in her lap she looked at James and smiled. It didn't surprise her that someone had approached her in a similar matter, that person being Jett Stetson, her co-star.

"Gabriela Machado."

"James Diamond."

Of course, she knew who he was, who didn't? Who didn't know who Big Time Rush was?