momma bear

BIG TIME MOMS

BIG TIME MOMS

MOTHER'S DAY was coming up and guess who couldn't celebrate

MOTHER'S DAY was coming up and guess who couldn't celebrate... Gabriela Machado.

Her own mother was back in Gabriela's hometown.

Walking outside she felt someone grab her arm, "Hey."

"Hey, Kendall."

She looked behind him and saw James, who seemed to be frozen in shock or excitement. She couldn't tell because he was smiling.

"Waiting for someone?" Kendall asked.

Carlos popped up in between the two, "Ooh, is your mom coming for Mother's Day?"

"I wish. My mom can't fly out. She would like to, but she can't."

Though she didn't look sad and didn't sound upset whatsoever, the boys completely flipped it.

"What's wrong with James?"

Kendall and Carlos looked back at James and Logan, who was waving his hand in front of James' face.

"His mom is in town and wants to take him back to Minnesota." Carlos explained.

She furrowed her brows, "Huh?"

The boys (excluding James) explained to Gabriela what the current situation was as they made their way to Rocqué Records.

They set James in the studio.

"It's for these occasions I've kept such a great friendship with heavy metal's top mom, Lita Ford."

Looking over they waved at her as she stood in the smaller recording booth.

They covered their ears as she loudly, but simply, strummed her guitar.