reality spotlight

BIG TIME REALITY

BIG TIME REALITY

GABRIELA'S PLAN wasn't to see what she saw

GABRIELA'S PLAN wasn't to see what she saw... but she did.

Not paying much mind, her attention was completely focused on her phone.

She heard the sounds of the pool water and looked saw Kendall get out of the pool.

"Hey." She smiled.

She heard something fall and looked down. She regretted it instantly.

Kendall looking down also as he felt his pants fall down, he quickly pulled them up. Once he looked back up Gabriela was gone.

Surprisingly enough, Gabriela did not know about the reality show the boys had to do.

Kendall began looking around, the girl nowhere in sight and it seemed like no one else saw what she did, but the cameras that he did see only showed what he could hope was his back.

He looked towards the lobby and saw her dark brown hair and she was speed walking away.

He shouted her name and she did not bother turning to face him.

He finally caught up to her and turned her around, his hands tightly on her triceps.

"What you saw-"

"I saw nothing. You know I should head back to my apartment-"

"We can't pretend it didn't happen." He said and sighed, "I'm sorry you had to see what you saw and I don't really know what to say to make it go away."

"It's not gonna go away. It's like engraved into my brain. How can I unsee that?"

Looking past her Kendall walked towards the camera crew.