moving out

BIG TIME MOVE

BIG TIME MOVE

GABRIELA AND Lucy had been going back and forth on Gabriela's secret

The secret wasn't much... to Gabriela, but she had the right to her privacy.

Gabriela was laid out on her loveseat as she watching a movie on her laptop.

Lucy was in her room after "tormenting" Gabriela for the past half hour.

Someone knocked on the door and Gabriela stood to answer it.

She opened the door and Kendall stood before her.

"We've got to go to Rocqué Records."

"Hi."

He smiled, "Hi. Let's go."

She stepped out of her apartment and locked the door behind her.

"Why are we going to Rocqué Records?" She asked.

"The guys and I haven't been able to stop arguing and we're going to get Gustavo to yell at all of us and fix all this arguing."

Gabriela could only nod, whatever he thought would work would probably backfire so Gabriela was thinking of a back plan.

"Gustavo, we have a problem." Kendall said.

"I know. We're booking our world tour, and the world won't call us back."

"World tour?" Gabriela questioned, "I thought it was the U.S. and Canada only."

Kendall rested his hand on her back, "We'll talk about it." He whispered, "Actually, no." He said bringing his attention back to Gustavo, "Me and the guys got in a huge fight, and they moved out."