camp camp

BIG TIME CAMPING

BIG TIME CAMPING

GABRIELA, SURPRISINGLY enough, had her own office in Rocqué Records

GABRIELA, SURPRISINGLY enough, had her own office in Rocqué Records. She called it her quiet place.

She sat in her chair and was writing songs for Big Time Rush, of course. She heard her door open and saw each boy come into the room with camping gear.

"We're about to go and wanted to tell you bye." Kendall smiled.

"Where are you going?"

"Camping." Carlos answered.

She put her pencil down and pulled her legs closer to her body.

"We haven't done it since we've been here, so we think it's time for us to finally go." James said.

"Sounds fun, but I don't think Gustavo's going to let you go." Gabriela said.

"What makes you say that?" Logan asked.

She opened her desk drawer and pulled out a huge folder.

"Everything in this folder says what you guys can and can't do while being under Rocqué Records contract and I'm pretty sure that camping will be under "no activities that can cause injuries.""

"Camping can't hurt us." Carlos said.

"Fine, where's your campsite."

Logan pulled his map out, "... Bear Gulch."

Gabriela sent them and smile and put the folder away, "I just saying he might not let you go, but who knows."

She gathered her stuff and stood up, "You've disturbed my songwriting muse. So, I'm now going to get smoothies with Camille and Jo. If you guys go on your trip have fun and stay safe."