i'm no superman

BIG TIME SUPERHEROES

THOUGH IT was rude, Gabriela got up early to make it to Rocqué Records

When Kendall kissed her it was kind of... shocking to say the least. So leaving early and trying not to bump into him was the best bet.

She gently shut the door behind her and made her way down to the lobby.

"Gab."

She closed her eyes and held her hand on the elevator door to keep it open.

Kendall walked inside and the two made their way to the lobby.

"Excited?" Gabriela asked, "Second album is almost done. Gotta feel something."

"I'm feeling something."

The elevator door opened and the two walked out of them and headed to Rocqué Records.

Halfway there, and walking in silence, Kendall spoke up.

"We have to talk about it." He said, no standing in front of her.

Gabriela stood in place, "Fine. Let's talk. You kissed me, I think I kissed you. What else is there to talk about?"

Kendall sighed, "I don't know. Where do we go from here?"

Gabriela shrugged her shoulders.

If someone told Gabriela she would be in a situation where she would have the option of even kissing her friend's ex... she wouldn't believe you.

Jo and Gabriela weren't just co-stars, they were friends (even if it wasn't seen) and Gabriela would feel bad if she continued to act on whatever was happening with her and Kendall.