worldwide

BIG TIME BREAK UP

BIG TIME BREAK UP

GABRIELA HAD been in and out of L

GABRIELA HAD been in and out of L.A. for about three weeks.

Where was she going?

Gabriela along with Jo (which we'll get to soon) probably had one of the biggest opportunities ever.

To keep the boys (mainly Carlos) off of her back she'd lied about going to Michigan. She had been working on a musical project, not only for herself, but for a huge upcoming movie that had huge faces attached to it.

The producer for the movie had asked for Gabriela personally and how could she say no after that?

The producer had asked for her after he saw that she had written songs for New Town High and Big Time Rush.

So, where was she actually? On a fourteen-hour, one-stop flight to Sydney, Australia.

But currently, Gabriela was walking into the Palm Woods with her suitcases and tote trailing behind her.

After struggling to make it past the first pool door, which wasn't far, her phone rang.

Answering it, she sighed, turning right back around. Why? Apparently, they needed her back to be able to actually record her own song for the movie.

"Oh, hey. The good news is Gabriela is back."

She shut her eyes and winced, she turned and faced the boys.

"Hey." She smiled.

Carlos being the first to approach her and hugging her the others followed suit.

"I would love to hang out but I've got a flight to catch."

"But, you just got here." Carlos said.