two can keep a secret

BIG TIME SECRET

BIG TIME SECRET

WHERE GABRIELA and Kendall stood was somewhat of "friends with not a lot of benefits"

So, no they weren't "dating dating" but they were something, and honestly it wasn't good enough for either of them.

Gabriela didn't want to date Kendall because of Jo, but Jo was also gone for three years... and if she liked him (which she did) then why not date him?

Kendall on the other hand didn't know what Gabriela wanted. She didn't flip flop with liking him one day and the next day not acting as he existed, that wasn't the case. She just did not want to act on something she felt could damage two of her friendships.

Currently, the boys plus Camille, all sat in Lucy and Gabriela's apartment.

"Okay, the game is called "What's the worst thing you've ever done to a person in this room that they don't know about?"" Lucy said.

"Um... that game sounds dangerous and also not a game." Kendall said.

"Come on, guys. I love secrets." Camille said, "Let's play."

It wasn't like Gabriela had anything to hide... other than what was going on between her and Kendall, but nothing else to really hide.

"Is Big Time Rush afraid?" Lucy joked.

"How do you play?"

"I spin the spinner, and whoever it lands on has to spill their secrets." She explained.

The spinner landed on James.

"Okay, um, Carlos."

"Bring it."

"Remember that girl, Heather Fox, you had a crush on at camp Wonky Donkey?"