let's go to the beach

BIG TIME BEACH PARTY

SOMETHING ABOUT have four boys knocking on your door would be a blessing to some

SOMETHING ABOUT have four boys knocking on your door would be a blessing to some... for Gabriela, it was a little different.

She opened the door and saw them standing there.

"We're inviting you to the beach, be ready in twenty minutes." Carlos said.

"What makes you think I'm free?"

"We don't know." Kendall said, "But what we do know is that if you aren't waiting outside in the next twenty minutes, you're going to be left behind."

Gabriela nodded and shut the door in their faces.

Gabriela, to be honest, did not like the beach. Something about the sand bothered her.

She decided to just pack up and go, why not?

She put on a bathing suit, shorts, and a bag full of clothes along with other beachy things.

Making her way downstairs and outside she saw a bus and a load of people getting ready to board.

"You seemed so pumped twenty minutes ago." Gabriela said.

Kendall sighed, "Don't you have to do reshoots?"

"No." Gabriela said, "They've cut my character out of a ton of scenes, wouldn't be surprised if they completely cut me out of the show."

The only person who knew anything about this was Carlos. Gabriela's character was cut from most episodes, but to make up for that she wrote songs for the show.

"Really?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah, but it's fine. New Town High isn't my favorite thing in the world. I'll be fine without it."