big time romance

BIG TIME DREAMS

BIG TIME DREAMS

THE BIG L-word was a big step in a relationship

THE BIG L-word was a big step in a relationship... or so Kendall thought; and rightfully so. He knew how he felt about Gabriela and he knew that he would follow the stars for her.

The thing he feared most was if she felt the same way.

Of course she did.

They had their trials and tribulations, but at the end of the day... they knew what they wanted out of this relationship and that was each other.

But of course, it scared Kendall that they did go through these trails and tribulations and he was definitely scared that if he did say that he loved Gabriela... that she wouldn't say it back.

Kendall had a lot of pressure on him this week as well. He had the Tween Choice Awards, nominated for five categories at said award show, had to preform at the show, and had a commercial spoof for this macaroni and cheese brand that they (the band) had to perfect; but at the end of all of that, he was determined to tell Gabriela that he, Kendall Knight, loved her endlessly.

Nothing was going to get in the way of that.

WITH JO and Camille by her side, the three ladies (two out of the three dressed up) made their way towards the lobby.

"Ooh, um, you guys know that the award show's tomorrow, right?" Carlos asked.

"We're just testing out some Tween Choice presenter fashions and heels." Jo smiled, wobbling in her shoes.

"The stars of Rock Camp 9 and the Danica Patrick movie are present the award for Awesomest Music Act." Camille said.

"Hopefully to Big Time Rush." Gabriela added.

"Well, according to Gustavo, it is the night that all of our dreams come true." Kendall said.

"Yeah, except for my dream of ever getting a girlfriend." Carlos pouted.

"Wait." Logan called, "What about the Jennifers?"

"That was one date with each of them, and one date does not count as a girlfriend."