mr. moneybags

BIG TIME BONUS

BIG TIME BONUS

GABRIELA SAT in her office as she randomly scribbled down song lyrics for the boys

Her door soon opened and the boys walked inside with their arms crossed.

"We want money."

She didn't bother to look up as a smile grew on her face, "I do too."

"Then let's go to Gustavo." Carlos said.

"You think Gustavo is just gonna give us money? Just like that?" Gabriela asked.

"We worked hard for it, so we might as well get it." Kendall said.

"Fine, you guys can try. I'm not gonna stop you when he hurts your feelings."

Each one of the boys followed out with a huff, they, at least thought Gabriela was going to be on their side... and she was, but she knew that Gustavo wasn't going to give them what they've asked for.

It hadn't been long since the boys left, so with a knock on her door, she looked up and saw Kendall holding a smoothie for her.

"You had money to buy me a smoothie?" She smiled.

"You think you're funny, don't you?"

"Sometimes, but thank you nonetheless."

Kendall sat the smoothie down in front of her and placed a kiss on top of her head, "This is also for you."

He then placed a stack of cash in front of her.

She slowly looked up and him and back down at the money in front of her.

Kendall watched as her eyes continuously flicker back and forth between him and the money in front of her.

"All yours." He said.