crusin'

BIG TIME RIDES

BIG TIME RIDES

GABRIELA ENTERED the BTR apartment without much thought

GABRIELA ENTERED the BTR apartment without much thought. Well, she had a thought and that's why she was there in the first place.

Kendall smiled as he watched his girlfriend approach him.

"Hey." She smiled, "I need your help."

"Anything you want, you got it."

"My mom got me a stick shift and I don't know how to drive a stick shift and I felt bad telling her because she spent all this money on this car and this is the one thing she really wanted to give me because now that I make my own money I've been doing a lot for her and now I need-"

"Gabi, I get it." Kendall smiled, "But no."

"Why not?"

"Because every time we try and teach each other something, we end up fighting. A lot and I don't want to fight."

"You have a younger sister, you should know how to braid hair. I had to cut my hair because of you."

"And I like your short hair."

Gabriela sighed, "Look, this is going to be different, okay? I will listen and you will teach. No fighting. Maybe we can practice on something that's not my car."

"The only person I know who has a stick shift is Gustavo and if we do much as get a scratch on it, he would kill us."

"Well, I have access to my bank account so we can just pay for it. Besides, you're my boyfriend. You're supposed to help me. I help you all the time."

"How have you helped me?"

"I have written multiple hits, multiple number one's for Big Time Rush and all I'm asking for is driving lessons."