chapter 7

Crash!

I sit straight up to see a innocent but adorable Camila looking at the broken lamp which use to be on the table right next to the bed but is now on the ground in pieces. She gives me a smirk and giggles. Oh that giggle it is so cute. Wait what? no Lauren stop you can't like her stop.

"Sorry about that I was trynna get up without waking you up. But it didn't exactly work." Camila says in her calm but sweet voice.I look at her in disbelief of how adorable this girl can get.

"You gonna sit there and stare at her all day Lauren?" I look over and see her best friend the one and only Dinah Jane with 2 other girls I don't know.

"Shut up Dinah she just woke up and is probably in shock from the noise Camila made." says the shorter blonde girl right next to her.

I cough up " Umm Camila it is fine don't say sorry and Dinah that is your name right?" she nods yes. ' I wasn't meaning to stare at her but geez look at the girl she is beautiful." I wink at Camila who is now red as a tomato.

"Dawg I know right!!!" Dinah yells coming over and sitting right next to me. The third girl pops up in a soft whisper.

"You guys. How have we never met this girl?" she walks over to me and puts her hand out. "Hi I am Normani, that is Dinah and the short little one over there is Ally." She says the last part trying not to burst out laughing and the one named Ally jumps on her back and gets a free piggy back ride.

"GET OFF ME!!!" Normani screams. Me and Camila are laughing like crazy until a knock was upon my door.

"Lauren? can i come in?" says my dad from the other side of the door.

"Yes dad come in-" "if you dare" Dinah interrupts me. My dad soon walks in the door looking scared and worried making sure nothing would attack him. We all break out laughing just seeing his expressions. Again he looks at us confused and we all continue the laughing fest.

"Well okay then?" My dad says still confused. " I just came to say it is time to go home and that I brought your clothes." "But I guess you can take the car and here is $50 go to the mall and chill with your friends but don't get in too much trouble or stress" With that he hands me the keys and money and walks out the room. I look over at the other four they all shrug so I get up and we head out to the mall in my dads car jamming to 5SOS, One Direction and my favorite Paramore. Then the song What Makes You Beautiful comes

I start to sing

You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need make-up,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough,

They look at me crazy

but then Camila begins to sing

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you,

We all decide to just continue and begin singing the chorus

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh, oh,