Chapter 11

A/N:Bold lettering in the song is Lauren, regular lettering is both and italicized is Camila. Hope you guys like this chapter. Comment what you think. Sorry for the long wait. I love you guys<33

At some point we let go of each other I do not really remember when but it happened. But now we were laying here in my bed. Watching High School Musical 3 now, already watching the first 2 together. I got up to go get s snacks when I heard the front door open and shut. My brother appears in the door frame with a sly smile on his face.

"Hey Laureenn." He says, sounding like he does when he wants something.

"Hi Chris, what do you want?" I ask in a hurry trying to bring the bowl of chips and popcorn back in to the living room where Camila is waiting to start the movie up again.

"I was wondering if you could set me up with your friend in there" nodding towards the living room where Camila is sitting on the couch with Taylor.

"Umm no definitely not!" I say a little too loud to the point Taylor and Camila both turn around to look at me. So I lower my voice to a whisper.

"You can not, I really like her Chris. This is my first actually crush. You have girls falling for you everyday and anyways don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No me and Cassie broke up yesterday. She is moving away and I don't really want the long distance thing." He answers in a whisper.

"Wow Chris, how low can you get. You have been dating for 3 years and you can't deal with a little distance. You don't deserve Camila even if I did not like her."

"Listen Laure-"

"No Chris you listen. Get your ass to Cassie's house, apologize and get her back. I don't care if you have to stay there all night to get her back you need to do it. I know how happy she made you and I know how strong you were and how much you two went through. If you are going to throw it away on a little distance then something is majorly wrong. Go back there and get your girl. Now Chris!" I say the ending

Right then he turned on his feet and walked out the door with his bike lock key. Obviously heading to her house before she leaves. I watch him walk out before grabbing the bowl and walking into the living room where Taylor and Camila are now laughing and almost falling off the sofa.

Before I can do ask why they were laughing they had stopped. Looking at me with serious faces, obviously hiding something. I decide to shake it off and sit on the couch. As I sat down Taylor gets off and looks at me.

"Have fun with your movie Lauren." turning away but looking back once again.

"By the way this one is a keeper. She is pretty funny, and cute." With that she walks out of the room and runs upstairs.

I felt my heart race my cheeks began to burn of red feeling Camilas beautiful eyes on the side of my head.

"So yeah, how about that movie." I say breaking the comfortable but awkward silence.