Chapter 13

I wake up to a big crash. Realizing that Camila is no longer laying next to me. I sit straight up after hearing another crash coming from the kitchen. Looking over at the kitchen door listening to any sudden movements I hear Camila laugh. I give myself a soft chuckle for being paranoid.

I soon walk over to the stairs. Climbing every other one and watching for creaky ones. I get to my room get in my desk searching for a certain object. Get my clothes from the closet and head to the bathroom. I get in the shower making sure to bring my suprise in. After finishing up I slowly fill up the toy water gun, get out and dry off. I put on a pair of my favorite sweats and grab my Lana Del Ray hoodie. While drying my hair I hear another crash. Still trying to run my head around of if she is cooking or just tearing up my house.

I finally head back downstairs water gun tucked in the back of my sweats. I look in the kitchen to find my gorgeous girlfriend cooking eggs. Maybe I should say burning eggs. I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. After jumping and having her panic attack she turns around smiling at me. As she starts to lean in I grab the toy gun and spray her. She is busy screaming while I run away in panic.

After hours of running and spraying each other with hoses and water guns we were soaked.

"wanna walk to the beach with me." Camila asks.

"of course beautiful, lets go." I say turning around to lift her up and give her a piggy back ride.

We silently walked her on my shoulders to the beach. But not that awkward and weird silence. The silence that makes your heart beat a million times a second.

After a 30 minute walk we are at the beach. Sun finally setting. Family laying at my side, the shore coming up and down to our knees. Another perfect night. But what happens tomorrow? what happens at school? i got lucky on the 3 day weekend but tomorrow is Tuesday and I have to go. I push my thoughts away and lay here with my girlfriend until her dad came to pick her up. I gave her a kiss and aid goodbye and good night. Realizing I never said I loved her I ran after her stopped her and whispered it in her ear. I then slowly walk home smile plastered on my face and go to bed. Worries about tomorrow slowly filling my head.

A/n: sorry it took forever for another part. But omg thank you all for the votes, reads and amazing comments. I love all of you so much. Thank you for the support.