chapter 16

I'm in 3rd period now sitting in between a death stare from Camila and Vero. Camila on my left at the same table holding my hand with a evil grin looking at Vero. Vero on my right, across the aisle. Her face growing in anger. This has happened in every class. Since all 3 of us have all our classes together it doesn't sound so good. I really can't take this anymore. Camila is acting like a jealous bitch. She should know I would never replace her. But then again she doesn't know about me and Veros old relationship.

"Mrs Lovato, may I use the restroom?" I ask impatiently. Already getting up before the answer came out of her mouth.

I walk into the restroom tears already running down my face.

"What do I do?" I ask myself in a whisper before I hear the door open.

"Lauren. Wait Lauren why are you crying? What's wrong?" says Dinah, coming over and hugging me.

"Dmac, I don't know what to do. Camila is acting like a jerk to Vero because she's jealous." I say before taking a breath to continue talking.

"I just don't want to be someones show toy. Not again, not when Vero did the exact same thing to me."

"Lolo I think you should choose from your heart but maybe you just need a break. Be more of a friend to Camila and if it works out you can start dating again." she says sincerely.

I think about it and nod, yes. She looks at.me and gives me a sympathetic smile before walking back out of the bathroom.

After she was gone I went to the stall and sat down. Sliding my jeans down and grabbing my small razor in the pocket. Time after time I ran the razor over my leg. Blood running down my legs.

I clean up and head back to class. Walking in and back over to my desk.

"Welcome back gorgeous, what took so long?"

"Nothing." I reply with a fake smile before paying my attention back to Mrs Lovato.

A/N: What do you all think? Comment and DM me about it. I would love to hear your opinions.