chapter 10

A/N: This is my second update today but I wantyou guys to know I appreciate all your support. It means so much to know that people care. I also want you guys to know that this chapter has sentimental value in it. I hope you guys like it, comment or D/m me if you guys do and if you want me to cotinue. Love you guys <3

~Camissa Cabello

"Get Out!!" I scream running down over to the broken vase where my mom's ashes are everywhere.

"Lauren we are so sor-" Ally tries to say before I interrupt her

"I said get out!!! NOW!" Camila is now looking at me pain building up inside of her eyes. Normani then opens her mouth but shuts it before any words could leave.

"We are going, we seriously are extremely sorry Lauren." Dinah says with the most sincere face. But after her words she walks to the door Ally and Normani close behind her.

"You guys go home I think I will stay here." Camila says softly.

"I told you guys to get out that includes you as well Camila"

"I know but I also know that I said I was staying. I am not leaving you here alone. If you think so then you are crazy." She says to me before turning to the other girls responding to them.

"I will be fine, just go home and someone call my mom tell her not to worry." Her friends nod to her and walk out the door no words being said. Once they are gone Camila turns to me and steps forward.

"I am so sorry this happened Lauren. I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling. But you can't bottle it all up and leave it all inside. You can't let the pain win and suffocate you. You have to be stronger you have to learn how to fight. You need to learn how to win and beat it." She says trying not to cry.

"I know how you feel." She says pulling up her hoodies sleeves to let the scars appear.

"I was weak once too. No one knew, I was bullied at my old school. Laughed at, made fun of. I got slammed into lockers. Got things thrown at me. Got yelled at for failing a verbal test because I was too scared to talk. was shut down. I was afraid of the world. I got called whore, slut, attention seeker, if you name it more then likely I was called it. I know how it feels Lauren I do. But then I moved to Miami because my dad got transferred to this hospital. It was a new chance. I got here and I pretended to be something I am not and still am. But I am starting to realize that is not what is needed. I am being me, I am learning myself. I am letting the past go. I am pushing away the dark. Thanks to one person." She says through tears and collapsing to the ground before she continues.

"I need you to be strong to Lauren. I need you too, you are a strong, beautiful, amazing girl and even if you do not believe it. I do and I see it every day. Please try and stay strong Lauren not only for me. But for yourself." By now I was also in tears. She pulls me into her embrace and hugs me.

"Stay strong Lauren, please I need you." She whispers in my ear hugging me tightly again right after saying it.

We stayed like that for a hour. Just crying in each others arms. Not knowing what else to do. Trying to stay strong, but letting it go because we knew it was the only way. And for the first time since my mom died I felt...

... Safe, free, loved, needed but mostly I felt wanted.