chapter 19

After 15 more minutes of being there Chris comes to pick me up. See Chris is able to drive well I am too actually. It's just after the accident I am scared to drive again. We are almost home when Chris finally talks to me.

"So how was it?" he asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask back to them.

"Did you have fun with the children?" he asks when we pull into the driveway.

Before answering I get out of the car and walk to the front door. Walking upstairs to my bed. Once laying down all I could do was stare up at the ceiling. When my phone buzzed.

Camz- I'm sorry for everything, hurting you. I hope that we can be friends. Thanks for taking care of Sofi today, she wouldn't stop talking bout you.

I lay here just re-reading the message till it is memorized in my brain. I can't do this.

I jump up grabbing a pair of sweats and a baggy t-shirt. Running out the door. Jogging around the block tears falling down my face.

why must this happen? I have life on track. Then everything comes in and confuses it. Turns it upside down, with twists and turns unexpected. Makes me feel like my life is going out of control, no stops, no slowing down just a never ending roller coaster.

My mind is racing, with no stops just constant aggh. My thoughts were interrupted by a yell.

"Lauren! Hey Lauren over here!"

I look over to find Christina and some other girl walking over to me.

" Hey Lauren. Whats u-" Christina says before getting interrupted by the other brunette girl.

"Hey why are you crying?" she says her voice soft and caring.

"Umm no reason, I'm Lauren, Lauren Jauregui and you are?" I say sticking my hand out for a handshake.

"I'm Lauren too, Lauren Cimorelli." she answers pushing my hand away giving me a hug.

Her arms wrapping around me not to tight, but enough to feel comfortable.

"I shall leave you two alone. see you at home Lauren." says Christina walking away from us.

I start to direct myself in the direction of my house and begin to walk.

"Can I come with you to walk you home?"

"I don't see why not."

we walked home. Telling each other about ourselves. She was a amazing girl who has a amazing personality. Plus she is just getting transferred from home school to my school. She is someone that I hope to know more about and get close to.

"Well here it is. Home sweet home. It was nice getting to know you and talk to you. I hope to see you around school sometime." I say sincerely

" Same to you Lauren. I'll see you soon."

"Hey here give me your number we can text each other and hang out soon." she adds.

We exchanged numbers. Before I knew it the unexpected happened. She kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

I was frozen for about 5 minutes blushing and just staring at nothing my mouth agape.

Going to my room and seeing a new text.

Lolo- I had a great night. hope to see you soon ;) <3

With that I feel asleep smiling for the first time.

A/n: I'm sorry I have not been updating. My life has been a stupid mess. The day before band camp my great grandma was put in ICU. When going to see her we were stuck on the side of the road for 3 hours. We got to the hospital, not aloud to go see her. So I went to band camp worried and scared the whole time. When I got out of band camp she was moved to hospice. We went to see her the next day where she was sleeping the whole time. The next day she died. She just had her memorial yesterday. This has been my past 2 weeks. I know it is not a excuse but I will try and update more. I love you guys.

Kik me at CamrenCaregui. I need new ideas. Help anyone!!!