Chapter 20

I wake up with someone asleep right next to me. I look over to see my sister curled up beside me. We havent been this close in a while. The fact she is doing this and we are here in this bed, the same way we were a year ago after mom died. When we would both have nightmares and she would scream and I would cry. We would share the bed cuddle in on one another. How I miss these moments.

I get up carefully making sure not to wake her, grab my phone and leave the room. After closing my door I get a message.

Lolo- Hey, just wanted to say good morning beautiful xxx. Meet me at the gym before school.

Me- Okay, see you at school.

I answer her and walk down stairs to find my brother on the couch watching tv, eating cold pizza from last nights dinner. I laugh and grab my clothes out of the dryer and get ready in the bathroom. After I am done I grab my bag and decide to walk. When I get a message

Camz- Meet me in the front of the school?

Me- I can't I have plans sorry

Camz- Oh, okay....

Without messaging back I walk to school speedily to beat Camila to the school so I wouldn't have to run into her. I hurry and get there luckily before she does and run to the gym. When I get there I was torn from seeing Lauren kissing another girl, it was Veo. I run out trying to hide the tears not truly knowing where I was headed. Until I ran into another person colliding me and her stuff going everywhere. I don't even care for picking it up I just continue to run with glossy eyes to the bathroom hearing yells after me.

Why does this always have to happen?

Shaking I reach for my bag with my razor, but it isnt there and all I can hear is a screech of the door and the small whisper of my name.

A/N: Sorry I havent updated with school, band, practices, more death, and lots and lots of drama. I have not had time but here it is hope you guys enjoy. I love you all <3 thanks for sticking around :*

~Marissa

(kik me at camrencaregui or Facebook Marissa Oatney)