Chapter 14

A/n:Thanks to a few fans I have talked to lately I decided to update again. love you all.

I wake up, beads of sweat dripping down my face. I look at my phone to see it is only 2 in the morning. This caught my attention. But what caught it more is the message on the screen.

VERO: Heyyy beauty!!!

I lay there trying to decide whether I should message back or not. After contamplating it I decide I should just see what she wants.

L: Hey Vero

V: Awe finally you respond!

L: What do you want?

V: Oh nothing I just wanted to text you and tell you I miss you :)

Reading this made me think. She misses me, there is no way that that's the only reason she messaged me. Plus why would she miss me? She left me and just got a new girl, I am just Lauren. The ugly, stupid and useless Lauren, who wants me. Something must be up that I do not know about.

L: Why did you really text me Vero?

V: What do you mean? I can't just message my ex and tell her I miss her??

L: Vero, I know you. So stop playing games, why are you messaging me?

V: Okay, okay you caught me. I have knews for you.

I knew it, i knew she had a catch. She always does, it is Vero.

L: Alright, whats going on?

V: Well I am moving, but you will never guess where I am moving too.

Oh no please tell me it is not where I think, tell me she is not coming back here.

L: Oh really, where to?

V: Back to Miami. It can be a new start just me and you ;) I will be in school tomorrow.

Oh no, no no no no no. Why back here, now what do I do? What about Camila?

L: That is great Vero. Well school is in the morning. I will see you then. Night.

V: Good night Beautiful <3

With that I laid back into bed.

"What do I do?" I whisper to myself staring at the cieling. Till again for the night I fall back asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: What do you all think? Do you like it?

Is She The One? (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें