Happy Birthday

Your P.O.V

After that awkward conversation with you and that boy at the lake you walked home.

His voice sounded familiar even with his rusty sound... You could still remember it.

Who could it be?

A long lost creepypasta companion?

No.

You thought about it for such a time you didn't realize you got home.

Liu was having some drinks with other killers.

Including Jeff.

From far away you could see your dad getting  drowsy.

Yep, he over did it.

You sighed knowing it was fine for him to drink anyways. He's not like Jeff or BEN. So that was good.

You jumped up to your bedroom window and flopped down on your bed.

"Ah shit. Tomorrow's my birthday..." You remembered. 'How am I going to sneak out when I'd be having all the attention at home...'

You stared up at the ceiling thinking of many ways to sneak out. Until one finally did. 

Just go with the flow.

The next day~

You laid on your bed all comfy and warm. Until your alarm went on.

You freaked out and fell out of bed.

"Is this a prank?!" You yelled basically at no one. You didn't remember setting it up, so something was not right.

It was 8:30 am.

You changed into a black band T-shirt, light blue jeans, and lazily slipped on your black vanz.  You got out of your room and looked through the hall, there was no one.

You slowly made your way down the hall and down the stairs, everything was turned off and it was really quiet.

You gulped and quietly made your way to turn on the lights and...

"SURPRISE!"

The whole creepypasta gang shouted and popped party poppers and released balloons.

You were speechless.

"Happy 16th birthday (Y/n)!" Liu smiled at you and hugged you. 

"You guys shouldn't have... " you were at the edge of tears. "It was no problem, child" Slender man patted your head. Everyone was there. It made you happy. 

"We all brought gifts!~" Sally and Toby gestured you to a table full of present boxes and bags.

You laughed and thanked them.

Slender made a huge buffet with Jane and Masky. So you guys ate first with music (Your Choice) was playing in the background. 

You all laughed and were talking about how much you've grown and they also brought up baby memories.

Like when Jeff lost you that day by playing Hide and Seek.

Or when you and Liu went shopping.

Lots of memories flew by you couldn't help but laugh at what a weird child you were.

It was like that for hours and then it was time for presents.

LJ walked towards the table and pulled out a black bag with different types of colored paper inside.