Date

Liu's P.O.V~

Okay so (Y/n) left us in the food court.

She told us that she had to take care of something but I know her too well to know that she wasn't lying about hooking me up.

This child.

Anyways she left us here. We both got Chinese food cause that's amazing..

Where'd that kid run off to... I could really use her help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick flashback

"Hey dad I just remembered this really cool thing in (Favorite Store) and I was planning on buying it.. I'll be right back!" (Y/n) said as she guided me to the tables.

"(Y/n) no you're staying with me" I pleaded her.

She just smiled, waved, and ran away.

"You have a really lovely daughter." Kaylee stated.

I blushed and turned around to look at her, "Thanks"

Shit. I remembered that she isn't my actual daughter and my whole family are a bunch of psychopaths.

What do I do? If I lie to her she'll hate me for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of flashback~

"So Liu, do you have other family members?" Kaylee began conversation.

"Um lately it's just been me and my brother.. My parents.. Passed away" I scratched the back of my neck.

Her smile faded into a frown, "I'm sorry to hear that.."

I told her it was okay but what made me uncomfortable was the fact that she kept on staring at me.. Not in a normal way..

Kinda like she was wondering why I have stitches.

Should I tell her what I told (Y/n)? She doesn't even know Jeff tried killing me back then..

"I'm sorry for the many questions Liu but I'm really curious about everything.. And you don't have to answer this question but, what's with the stitches?" She looked down at her hands.

It took me a few seconds before answering her question, "I don't go and give out information about me like that.. Especially when it has to do with the stitches."

She seemed shocked but understood.

"I'm not stupid either but I could also ask you; what's with the bruises on your arm?" I've been noticing the purple marks on her right arm.

She quickly hid them though it was too late.

"I bumped into a table the other day... Believe it or not" She smiled.

I sighed and nodded.

Throughout the day we started talking about ourselves and I started to really like Kaylee.

She was nice but I was still afraid.

What if she gets killed like Susan? I must protect her no matter how much but in order to protect her.. I must keep her away from the Creepypastas.

"Liu? Hey Liu?" She waved in front of my face.

I snapped out "Oh sorry I was just thinking"

She tilted her head, "about?"

I nodded.

You're really quite rude Liu

Aw shit.