Short Chapter

Slenderman's P.O.V~

"Sir, we'll take care of this for you don't worry" Masky grabbed a file of profiles of people.

"Yes, thank you. Take Hoodie and Toby with you" I went back to doing my work.

Masky nodded and walked out the door though right when he left (Y/n) and BEN barged in yelling at each other.

"Give it back!"

"Kiss me and I'll give it to you!~"

"How about I shove my foot down your mouth and out your ass!"

"Ooh kinky"

"BEN!"

They started to fight.

BEN trying to kiss (Y/n) and (Y/n) was pushing him away.

They kept yelling so loud it drove me mad.

Children please keep it down or go fight somewhere else.

But it didn't work they kept fighting and now (Y/n) was pulling on his blonde hair, "Yah! (Y/n)! Don't pull my hair-"

Before BEN could finish he accidentally has pushed (Y/n), his hand accidentally touching her breast.

BEN quickly pulled back, "That was squishy"

(Y/n) blushed and raged, "BEN YOU FUCKING LITTLE PERVERTED ASS BITCH!" and with that (Y/n) attacked him.

"Hahaha! Life's so good!" BEN shouted in laughter.

I had already had enough of this.

It's everyday.

The same day.

They keep fighting.

"STOP FIGHTING! IF I HEAR ANOTHER SOUND I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!" I slammed my hands on my desk.

They grew quiet, "You won't-" BEN finally stated.

Before letting him finish I pulled my tentacles and grabbed both of them, holding them upside down.

"LIU WOODS!" I shouted.

(Y/n)'s face grew shook, "No Slendy! I didn't do anything it was all BEN!"

I "glared" at her, "I don't want to hear it (Y/n)."

Liu quickly made his way to my office and as soon as he entered his face became really confused.

"What's going on? (Y/n) what'd you do?" Liu crossed his arms, "It wasn't me it was all BEN!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He shouted.

"Yes you did! You fucking took my notebook and didn't give it back and then you touched my boob!" (Y/n) shouted back.

"IT WAS ACCIDENTALLY!" BEN tried to break free.

"BEN DROWNED YOU DID WHAT?!" Liu then began to shout.

This got me so mad I started to loose it again, "IF SOMEONE ONE ELSE SHOUTS ONE MORE TIME I WILL-"

"BEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DON'T TOUCH MY NIECE LIKE THAT YOU ONLY TOUCH ME THERE AND CALL ME DADDY AT NIGHT!" Jeff came in with a stool and smashed it on BEN.

Causing me to drop them both and soon enough they all began to fight.

What have I done to deserve all of this?