Jake's P.O.V

~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V~
Lmao I miss this story XD~

You changed into some jeans, shirt and a black hoodie.

"Where are you" You paced around your room looking for your converse. Until you found them you quickly tied them on.

You rushed to get your phone that was charging next to your bed and quietly made your way towards the door.

You took a deep breath and opened the door.

Peeking in every direction hoping to not see no one out the halls.

There wasn't.

You ran down the hallways and stopped when you got near E.J's room.

"AH FUCK THAT FUCKING HURTS!"

Jeff hissed inside the room.

"Deal with it you've been through more shit!"

Liu's hissing was also heard.

"Can you two be quiet and stop moving!" E.J mumbled.

Ah right, they got shot saving my headass.

"What do I do." You whispered as you tried to think of many ways to walk past Jack's room in order to sneak out.

"(Y/n)!" A little voice was heard from a far distance behind you.

You cringed as you turned around to see Sally running towards you.

You signaled her to be quiet.

She understood and tippy toed her way towards you.

When she got near you she too peaked inside the room also hearing Jeff whine about how bad his injuries hurt.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Sally whispered.

You quickly thought of an idea, "Sally can you do me a favor?"

She quickly squealed, "Yeah!"

"Can you go in there and distract my dad and uncle while I sneak past the door?"

She thought for a moment, "Why? Where are you going?" She placed her hands into her hips.

"Please Sally" You begged her.

"Are you gonna see your boyfriend?" She giggled.

You sighed "Can you do it or not?"

She nodded, "But I need something in return"

You groaned and face palmed, "Okay say whatever you want"

She smiled "Makeover!"

Like you had a choice, "Okay I promise Sally"

She clapped "Yay! Okay then!"

She walked inside the room.

Seconds later Sally has gotten their attention.

You silently ran past it and ran down the flight of stairs being careful not to fall down. When you made it down you rushed towards the entrance door and ran towards it.

You didn't waste any time to open the door and quietly ran outside.

I hope I can see Jake today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's P.O.V~

Jake changed into a white shirt with black ripped jeans.

When he was done changing he sat down on the floor taking out his sketchpad.

He sighed knowing he had nothing to draw.

"(Y/n).. Would you.. Would you give me another chance to start over?"

"(Y/n), let's start over"

"I forgive you (Y/n).. Let's be friends again"

He tossed aside his sketchpad. "Why do I care about her? I shouldn't she killed my, ugh.. What do I do (Y/n)? Why am I still rellying for your help?"

He got up, "But.. Would you let me start over again?"

"Hey (Y/n)?" Jake walked outside, "I miss you.."

He walked over to the lake he first saw her at and when he made it there he lit up a ciggerate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) on the other hand began walking everywhere the woods trying to find Jake. "How do I tell him?" She thought.

"I should just tell him that I'm sorry and that I want to be his friend again"

"Would he forgive me?"

(Y/n) began to walk around everywhere thinking on what she should say, "Oh! The lake!"

She ran to the lake where she first saw him again.

~~~~~~~~
Jake's P.O.V~

I flicked the ciggerate into the lake and sat down thinking but before I could do anything else, I heard footsteps approaching my way.

Acting fast, I quickly took out my knife and waited quietly.

It was pretty dark in the woods so I really couldn't see very well.

I hid and waited quietly to attack.

Sure enough someone passed by me running and stopped once they reached the lake.

I looked at the person and it was (Y/n).

Ah shit she scared the fuck out of me.

I came out of my hiding spot, "(Y/n)"

She turned around and saw me, she smiled and attacked me with a hug. "Jake! I knew I'd find you here.. What's with the knife" She stepped back.

I looked at it and back at her before tossing it aside, "I thought you were someone else since I heard you approach. It's something called defending yourself" I also tossed the ciggerate, stepping on it afterwards.

"Jake!" She whined.

"What" I bluntly said.

She gave me a glare, "You smoke?"

I began to chuckle, "Yeah, there's really not a problem about it"

"Yeah there is! Jake! We learned that from Health class! Smoke fills your lungs with smoke and it can harm you" She began ranting about it.

I covered her mouth, "Shut up, I don't care if it 'hurts' me. Honestly I got nothing to do in life ever since you left"

She's beautiful.

It's a pain.

When she heard me say that last part she didn't dare to make eye contact.

I let her go and turned around to walk around the foggy woods.

Surely (Y/n) quickly followed behind me, "Jake I'm sorry about that.. I was going to tell you that.."

"I'm sorry can we please start over?"

We both said at the same time. I blushed and covered my face.

"Wait.. Jake you really mean that?" (Y/n) looker at me with those (Color of eyes) eyes that made my day everytime I look at them.

I took a while to respond, "Yeah.. I really do. I really miss you and I can't stop thinking and worrying about you I just.. I don't know I've been lost (Y/n) please help me" I pulled her into a tight hug.

She hugged me back, "I've missed you too.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heads up for an upcoming Jeff the Killer x Reader story!
Not really your typical love story tho, lmao.

-ThatCreepyFreak-