The Necklace

Your P.O.V~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rushed to your bathroom as quick as possible.

"Ohshitohshitohshitohshit" You stared at your reflection, adjusting your clothes, hair, makeup (optional), and Liu's necklace that he gave you.

What you wore~

Once you made sure you were looking good you rushed back to your room, tied your shoes, snatched your phone and earbuds from your bed and finally left your room before grabbing a small bag with you

Liu was waiting for you downstairs with Jeff, he was looking really different.

What he wore~

As soon as you saw him you froze and looked at him in disbelief

As soon as you saw him you froze and looked at him in disbelief. Jeff realized your priceless reaction, "I know right? He looks good" Jeff laughed as he went to go sit back down on the couch, "Anyways, have fun brother and (Y/n)?" You hummed in response and looked at him.

"Take care of Liu and don't let him do anything I would do." He grinned.

"Dude really? As IF I will-"

"Okay dad let's go!" You cut him off, "You don't want to be late for your first official date" You guided him out the door. Once you two were outside, Liu took a deep breath, "Are you good?" You asked. He smiled at you, "I'm nervous"

You giggled, "Dad you'll be fine!"

You two began walking through the lifting fog, it was pretty cold. It was fall season so that explained the chilly weather. You didn't mind it though, it felt nice.

"So what's the plan kiddo?" Liu ruffled your hair. You thought for a moment, "Wait, where are y'all going?"

"The restaurant that's near the mall"

You gave him a look, "The Palace? That really expensive restaurant?'

He chuckled, "Yeah, is that bad?" He rubbed the back of his neck, "No, it's not but isn't that.. Too expensive?" You stated. He gave you a playful glare, "(Y/n) are you saying I'm too broke to afford to eat at a place like that?"