Happy (late) Valentine's Day

I really thought I publised this on Valentine's Day 💀

~~~~~~~~~

~~~
Jake's P.O.V~

I paid for my items in the self check out lane.

"Have a good day sir."

I twitched and made my way back to my hideout, once I was there I dumped all of the things I bought on the floor.

A card, a stuffed light brown bear with a pink bow in it and a heart shaped box of chocolates.

(Favorite kind of Chocolates) to be exact.

Should I really do this? I'm suppose to get away, why am I buying her shit like this?

Fuck me.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened up me and (Y/n)'s conversations.

I should probably check up on her.

See, there I go again, ugh.

Jake 🐺🖤:
Hey, how's it going? I haven't talked to you in some time.

Toxic✖❗is typing...

Toxic✖❗:
Hey Jake! I'm doing good, wbu?

Jake 🐺🖤:
I guess I'm okay, will you be doing anything later?

Toxic✖❗:
Mm, I don't think so, why? Tryna hang out?

Jake 🐺🖤:
Yeah

Toxic✖❗:
Alright I'll text you later to let you know when, okay?

Jake 🐺🖤:
Sounds good

Toxic✖❗:
Okee!

Jake 🐺🖤:
Read✔

I placed my phone down and began to arrange my valentines on the table.

Don't give them to her.

I should though.

No you don't.

I clutched my shirt, whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEN's P.O.V~

I happily walked out my room in an awfully good mood today.

It's Valentine's Day, and I plan to give (Y/n) some valentines.

"What's up with you?" Jeff asked as BEN walked by the kitchen. BEN shot him a smile, "None much, why do you ask?"

Jeff shook his head, "I dunno you have that annoying ass smirk in your face, to be honest, it's making me sick so quit it." BEN laughed and ran up to him.

"Ah I see what's wrong, you don't have a Valentine don't you!"

Jeff sighed deeply, "Shut up shit face."

BEN laughed even louder, "Aha! That's why!"

He got up and made his way to the main door, "Hey don't worry! You'll find your love soon I gotta go now, byeee" He said as he walked out the door.

To make stuff easier he decided to teleport to the store so he didn't have to walk all the way over there.

When he got there he looked at all the Valentine's posters that were in display, they sold from chocolates, candy, bears, cards, giant cards, coffee mugs, etc...

There was so many to choose from.

~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Time has passed by and I was ready to go out and see Jake again, but this time I didn't want to sneak out so I told Liu this time.