Here Comes That Boi

(I seriously don't know what's up with the titles 💀)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEN's P.O.V~

I opened (Y/n)'s door. It was 4:27 am, and I needed to ask her something.

But as soon as I opened the door, (Y/n) jumped in from the window. I stared at her and she stared at me with a shook expression.

"What the fuck?" Is all I could say.

She placed her finger on her mouth, "Shh!"

I finally noticed what she did, she snuck out. I smirked, "Guess who's getting in trouble?"

She glared at me, "Don't you even dare-"

"Try me." I crossed my arms.

She looked at me dead in the eye and I peeked out the window and saw a boy walk away, "Did you go out with someone?"

(Y/n) shook her head, "What? No-"

"Then who was the boy walking away hm?" I raised my eyebrow. She didn't take her eyes off me, "You're seeing things, what you mean." Was all she said.

She slipped off her shoes and threw herself on her bed, "(Y/n)!" I whined and made my way towards her, "What?" She groaned.

"I'm bored and I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out with me later in the day."

She looked at me, "Where do you want to go?"

"The mall." I gave her the best puppy eyes she's ever seen.

She looked at me.

There's no way she's gonna say no.

She sighed, "Okay fine, what time?" I jumped in excitement, "Does 12pm work?"

She thought for a moment, "Yeah, it should. Now leave, I'm tired."

I nodded and walked out the door.

~Some time later~

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!" I ran towards her room, without knocking, I just barged in.

But as soon as I opened the door (Y/n) was in the middle of putting her shirt on, I stared at her, "Whoa.."

It didn't take long for her to react, "BEN! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ROOM!" She threw her shoe at me. I covered my eyes and ran out of there with a smirk on my face.

She's hot.

A few minutes later passed and she came out of her room with her hands crossed.

She was wearing a plain black shirt, jeans and a jacket.

I was wearing a green hoodie, jeans, beanie and shades, "Sorry for barging in on you changing and looking at your figure and-"

"Whatever." She began to walk downstairs.

Liu noticed us, "Where are you two going?" He asked. Jeff was sitting in the kitchen, "BEN, if you do some you know what in capable of."

BEN smiled at him, "What do you mean?"

He shot him a glare, "He walked in on me changing." (Y/n) blurted out, I quickly looked at her direction, "SHE'S LYING!" I shouted.

Liu crossed his arms, "BEN-"

"YOU LITTLE SHIT HOW DARE YOU BARGE INTO HER ROOM?!" Jeff got up and ran towards him.

BEN was quick to react and ran away.

Liu sighed, "Are you going out with BEN?" He asked (Y/n). She looked at him and nodded, "Alright (Y/n), be careful okay?" She smiled, "Mhm, okay."

"I love you." He said.