Finding a Date

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liu's P.O.V

It was around 6 in the morning when I decided to wake up.

I changed into what I always pretty much wear and made my way to the kitchen, Slender was there sitting in the stool.

He noticed me.

"Liu child" he 'looked' at me, "Morning" we greeted.

He motioned me to sit down while passing me what was coffee.

I wasn't so sure if I should take it but I also didn't wanted to be mean so I took it.

"Young (Y/n) has grown too fast don't you think?" He began conversation.

"Y-yeah, I still remember when I picked her up for the first time... About that, she asked me if she had a mom. I didn't knew what to tell her" I didn't even noticed I said the last part.

Slenderman nodded.

He seriously knew how to give advice so if someone was having trouble... I guess you could always talk to him.

"It's odd for her to ask that question at this time" He answered.

I've had her since she was 8 years old and I never told her anything about a mom, maybe she thought it was normal until Jake... Had a mom? 

"I know, it's complicated" I tried explaining.

"Perhaps you should find yourself a soul mate, won't you agree?"

I almost spit out my coffee as soon as he said that.

"What?!" I snapped.

He chuckled deeply, "Just go out there and find someone that you could love" I stared at him and looked away.

How long has it been since I last dated someone? Susan.. I shook that thought out of my head as memories passed by.

He patted my back, "You should ask (Y/n) for help, I'm sure she would like to"

"Okay then.." I asked not so sure.

Slenderman seemed to smile.

"I better get going then..." He got up and slipped on his jacket.

"You'll be fine child" Was the last thing he said before teleporting away. I sighed. What did I just agree to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V
9am~

You woke up lazily as you slipped on your socks and shuffled your way out of your room and saw Liu in his room throwing stuff around. Okay.. 

You quietly knocked on his door and waited for a response.

Liu opened the door and his expression quickly changed into a smile. "(Y/n)! Good timing!" He grabbed you and pulled you into his room.

"Dad are you okay-"

"Yeah! Perfect! Couldn't be better!" He cut you off.

You stared at him and gave him the 'I know you better' face.

He sighed, "actually no.. I need help"

"On what? Did you make Uncle Jeff mad?" You asked not impressed.

"No, Slenderman thinks it's a best idea if I got out there and meet someone special for me"

"Oh! You mean a date?" You asked sounding excited. 

He cringed, "Yeah"

"Is that why you're mad?" You laughed, "No, it's because I dunno what to wear" He finally admitted. You nodded.