Oops Sorry

~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V~

I walked back home with BEN beside me.

Once we reached the door step to the mansion, BEN grabbed my hand, "(Y/n) you got this if you need anything I'll be in my room okay?"

I nodded. He smiled and patted my head before opening the door for me to go inside.

When we were inside he gave me thumbs up and walked away, I took a deep breath.

"Hey kiddo, are you okay?" Jane called out from the kitchen.

I shyly smiled at her, "Y-yeah, I guess, I don't know."

She looked at me with concern, "Do you want to talk about it?" I nodded, "Alright let's go to my room then, come on" She grabbed my arm and we walked to her room.

She opened her door to her room and let me in.

I sat on her bed while she pulled out her desk chair and sat in front of me, "Talk"

I explained everything to her.

She wasn't so surprised, "Look (Y/n), all of us in here has done something bad, like killed people. Jeff killed his own parents, his bullies, he attempted to kill Liu and he killed my friends and parents as well. Laughing Jack, ask him about Isaac. Toby murdered his father we're all similar to one another.."

I didn't look at her.

She sighed, "But we're all here now. We're a family and we look out for each other, Liu is really protective over you ever since he lost his parents and his past girlfriend. He doesn't want the same thing to happen to you and since this kid, Jake.. We know he's after you."

When she mentioned Jake, I couldn't help but shiver a bit.

I nodded, "Thanks Jane, I'll go talk to dad and say I'm sorry for overreacting."

She tilted her head to one side, "Mhm, your dad is in his room with Jeff."

I stood up and left her room.

Let's go talk to dad. 

Jeff's P.O.V~

"I'm a terrible dad. I think it's cause she's a teenager.. Yeah and every teenager is really moody." Liu kept blabbing.

I let out a loud and heavy sigh, giving him a glare to let him know I'm getting annoyed of his ranting.

He stared back and threw me a glare, "Jeff this isn't funny I need help, I don't want her to be mad at me.. I was just trying to protect her and-"

My door creaked open.

"Who is it?" I called out.

(Y/n) slowly opened the door and closed it once she was inside, she avoided eye contact.

Liu got up quick, "(Y/n).."

(Y/n) looked at Liu with her face full of guilt, "I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry for making you worry and I'm sorry for making you have a hard time, I'm really sorry." She blurted out with tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

Liu was also at the edge of tears but held them back, "No (Y/n) it's okay, it's okay." He tried to sooth her but (Y/n) broke down.

Liu pulled her into a tight hug and caressed her (color of hair) hair.

(Y/n) hugged him back and cried on his shoulder, "It's okay (Y/n)."

I watched the father-daughter scene in front of me.

Fuck this is so emotional I think I'm gonna cry.

No Jeff, you're a man!

(Y/n) pulled away from the embrace and wiped her face with the sleeves of her hoodie, her face was red.

Liu helped her by using his sleeve as well, we were all good now.. Except that I still wanna cry.

(Y/n) glanced at me and giggled, "Uncle are you okay?"

Liu turned around to look at me and gave me a confused stare.

"No, I think I'm gonna cry but I don't wanna." I covered my eyes with my hands.

When I placed my hands down (Y/n) and Liu tackled me into a hug, "Y'all going to make me cry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~