Liu's P.O V

Yee yee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liu blushed, "Oh really? What did she say? I know I haven't really talked to her in a while, I've been pretty busy." He scratched the back of his head.

"Killing doesn't seem busy to me dad. Anyways she just asked how you were.. Something does bother me though." (Y/n) mumbled on her last sentence. Liu looked at her, "What is it?"

(Y/n) looked down at her hands, "She had a bruise on her face, I could see it under her makeup."

Liu sighed, "I noticed that too when we talked some time ago. She ignored me when I asked her about it, I guess she doesn't trust me yet."

(Y/n) nodded, "Why don't you try gaining her trust?"

Liu looked away for a moment, "(Y/n).. I don't think I can be in a love relationship with someone, it just isn't like me anymore." (Y/n) gave him a look, "But dad! Do you really wanna die without loving someone?"

Liu laughed, "What do you mean? I love you so much and I love your uncle as well, you two are my family. Along side with the rest of the members in here, so I'm not alone (Y/n). You're not either." He smiled.

(Y/n) smiled, "You're right, anyways I bought you something! Close your eyes!" She ran out my room.

I chuckled and did what she asked.

I heard her footsteps come running back, "Okay no peaking."

"I'm not" he responded.

I felt her put something on my lap, "You can open them now."

And so he did.

When he opened his eyes he instantly smiled. She got him a new black, leather jacket and a dark green scarf.

"I absolutely love it (Y/n), thank you but you know you didn't have to."

She smiled and gave him a hug, "It's no problem dad, anyways I'm going to be in my room now."

He nodded, "Okay (Y/n) I'm probably going to be busy later, I want to wear the new jacket you got me but I don't want to get it dirty."

She laughed, "It's okay, anyways good luck with your business."

He smiled and she closed his door.