CheatCodes: Optional.

Magnus was having ABSOLUTELY the worst day. It had all started early in the morning when he received a notice that the bills hadn't been paid and now his poor little family was in the dark. Now this wouldn't have been a problem but unfortunately Magnus just HAD to purchase the monkey bars for his sons and now they had little to no money and at the rate of how little Alec made at his job it might be days before they would be back on, but it was ok, they would persevere

Things got worse when he received the news that Rafael had a horrible day at school and nothing he did could fix this issue as the small boy went around the home breaking and yelling at things.

Still, patience, he knew that family life was not easy and parenthood from what he had heard was the hardest thing of all. He grumbled to himself, he should have just got a spa, this would have been so much easier than children! NO! He thought, he loved his kids, Rafael his creative boy and Max the rambunctious toddler, he WOULD make this work.

Alec came home in a bad mood as well and kept wanting to sit in front of a computer. No damnit, he needed to spend time with his children not sit in front of a screen! Magnus sent the children to him encouraging them to discuss their school days and maybe even improve his mood. That failed horribly when Alec and Rafael got into a screaming match shouting forbidden words at one another.

Magnus calmed the situation down and made dinner for the family and was highly offended when none of them sat together on his really pretty, and mind you, expensive dinner table.

Maybe the next day would be better as everyone was sent off to bed.

At the start of the new day Magnus awoke the children and cooked another meal, throwing out his now spoiled previous dish that none of his ungrateful family members had even touched. Fine, let them starve, he cooked and they didn't eat it, NOT his problem. He wandered off to make drinks at least those would satisfy him a little. He took a moment to notice the microwave was sparking, but alas not enough money to repair much less get a new one. He huffed in frustration and took a long drink.

He hadn't noticed Alec was missing and upon checking up discovered he had gone jogging, something that he had recently started doing all on his own without consulting Magnus. Whatever, he didn't want to be controlling, some small freedoms were good still; his being missing on these jogs often times messed with what Magnus wanted to do.

It was hours before Alec reappeared in their humble home looking a little green but maybe it was just him being tired. Magnus thought nothing of it. Rafael was already at school and to Magnus it looked like the father son relationship would probably never be fixed.

Magnus went about his day, cleaning the messes the toddler made, and reading a book. The lights were now on day 2 of being cut off and what frustrated him more was the fact that rather than going to work on time Alec was now napping on the couch. How would they ever afford electricity if this is what he did!

After waking him Alec finally went off to work to hopefully make enough to get utilities back up. Magnus sat outside with the little Max reading him a food and teaching him with flashcards when it happened. The microwave had called it quits as he heard the alarm and ran inside in a panic to notice his kitchen was on fire! He did what he could and managed to extinguish it before too much was lost. He wandered back outside now tired, tense, and uncomfortable only to have his heart broken one more time.

His Max was gone, absolutely gone, the little blue boy was nowhere to be seen as he scanned the house and surrounding area quickly, that's when he saw it. The horrible notice left behind by a rude service worker. His son had been taken away, somehow in all the confusion of the fire a service worked had dropped by and established that his home was unsafe for the child.

Magnus cried, how could this happen! He and Alec were great fathers! Not perfect but they tried their best!

It was at that time that both Rafael and Alec walked through the door as Magnus went to his husband and informed him of what had happened as both fathers cried until they could cry no more.

When they could no longer cry and Magnus swore one would possibly die. Alec shared his 'big news'; He was PREGNANT.

And that's when the warlock lost it.

Alec came home several hours later and opened the door to find the loft silent and the lights turned low.

"Mags?" He asked cautiously making his way into the living room where he found his boyfriend curled up on the couch crying. He rushed to his side and hugged him tight. "Magnus! Are you ok??"

"No!" Screamed the poor man sniffling against the confused shadowhunter's chest.

"Whats wrong?" he asked "What happened?!"

He got no response instead all he heard was mumbles and sobbing. Alec stopped and looked towards the study where he could barely make out the sight of a very much charred and clearly destroyed computer. He patted Magnus soothingly on the back as Max and Rafael walked in through the door after spending the day with Aunt Clary and uncle Jace.

"What happened to papa?" Asked the little blue warlock

"He played the sims 4 again" Was all Alec could reply as his two boys just shook their heads, they'd be needing a new computer. AGAIN. 

~

In all honesty, I do have a sims 4 family based on them, and Alec is ALWAYS 'trollin teh forums'

hope you guys enjoy.