1. Start of the War

-Deja Vu? Nope! Some of you may recognize this! This is a story I posted on here when  I FIRST joined wattpad and removed it last month. I have since edited, reworded, and just overall triedto improve! :D Hope you guys don't mind-

The poor little family sat quietly in the living room. Max was polka-dotted, Magnus was missing an eyebrow, Alec was scratching at the glitter still stuck to his arm. Rafael's hair was the brightest shade of pink anyone had ever seen in their lives, and Chairman Meow looked like he had seen better days. Catherine sat across from them all her arms crossed, trying hard to hold back the laughs inside, staring at the insane family in front of her.

"Ok" she started for the fifth time "what happened?" And sat back as once again the family all started yelling over each other.

"Magnus started it he- "

"WELL! You cheated when you decided to- "

"MAX!!!!"

"I didn't do it!"

Catherine sighed before whistling loud enough for the Lightwood-Bane bunch to stop and go back to sitting in shame.

"This is going to be a while" she muttered.

-THREE DAYS EARLIER-

Alec woke up first, he normally did, it gave him time to enjoy the silence of his home before the children started running around bickering over something. He knew Magnus would remain in bed as he wasn't an early riser. He enjoyed the silence and peace, don't get him wrong, he adored the chaos that was his family and the flamboyance that was his husband Magnus Bane. Being married to the High warlock of Brooklyn, had its wonderful pleasure, but moments of silence were the icing on top of his happy life.

His day started off simple enough, he stretched and did his morning exercises on the veranda overlooking the city. He took in the barely rising sun and breathed in the scent of the city before him. He continued until close to 7:20 he knew the boys would be waking up soon and Magnus was probably already applying the foundation to his makeup. He put on the black t-shirt that he had placed on the rails and made his way to the kitchen, as the cook of the family he praised the angel for at least giving him more kitchen sense than his sister, Magnus had requested pancakes a day or so before and he decided pancakes would be great.

He had just begun gathering the ingredients when the boys walked into the kitchen as they greeted him with their normal 'good morning daddy' sitting at the counter across from where he worked.

"Yes, good morning daddy" cooed Magnus close to his ear sneaking behind him into kitchen. A lovely blush working its way across Alec's face that Magnus adored. He poured himself a cup of coffee, added an obscene amount of sugar, and then sat alongside the boys watching the cook at work.

Normally they didn't all sit so still watching him cook but Alec thought nothing of it as he continued getting his ingredients together. He had everything but the flour he thought to himself, as he went for the missing ingredient in the cupboard, and then it happened.

In what felt like a slow-motion scene from a movie, Alec saw the flour coming at him. An almost cartoonish 'WHOOSH' as the cloud of white powder crashed above him as his hair and clothes were coated.

He turned slowly to the unending giggles of his children and the wicked grin of his husband with a phone in his hand taking a picture of the scene.

In between giggles Max imputed "POOF! Good job daddy!"

Alec shook himself a little, trying to determine what exactly had happened, the flour should NOT have been that high up, and it definitely should not have fallen, and as if almost to answer for the mystery Magnus finally spoke.

"Well Darling, I must say, White is a good color on you" with the same wicked grin as before.

Alec knew, he KNEW, Magnus was responsible and with that the thought: 'IT'S ON'

Magnus sat back sat down at the table as Alec had run off to the shower, Magnus was very pleased with himself, granted it had taken a couple of days to get his plan in action and he had gotten Rafael accidently when the pre-teen wanted some popcorn, but still, it was a success.

"Papa, daddy look so funny with all the flour!" giggled Max as he climbed up to sit in his lap.

"Indeed, it was my darling" Magnus responded still feeling proud of himself as he finished making breakfast off with a snap of the fingers and they all ate, Alec would probably eat after his shower.

Alec soon joined them a handful of ideas already creeping into his mind he didn't say much during breakfast and said just as much when he had begun cleaning up the mess of the table, thankfully Magnus had already magicked away the flour mess that had been the kitchen. His own tricks ran through his brain as his oldest joined him at the sink.

"Whatever it is, I'm in" he muttered "Papa got me yesterday when I went for a snack"

Alec thought it through there was a power in numbers and considering how well Rafael had pranked him the last prank war he couldn't refuse the offer of being on the same team.

"Deal!" he whispered to Rafael making sure Magnus couldn't hear "Let's show your papa what we can do".

-★Thoughts? Comments? :D Let me know what you think! Don't forget to ★ Also are there any prompts/topics/or scenarios you'd like for me to try writing? Let me know!-★

On a side note! I've started yet another new story! xD (I know. I should probably concentrate on what I'm already on!) Called How to Taste Delicious! And my longer Malec Fanfic Running After you! Please be sure to check them out and give me critiques! :D-