Daddy Magnus

Magnus sat at the edge of the bathtub. Chairman meow sneaking in through the barely open bathroom door, choosing to rub against his leg.

"Hello to you too" purred Magnus, happily to his cat, while turning on the water and patiently waiting for it to heat up to the accurate temperature.

Chairman curiously stretched out, not daring to go into the actual bathtub, but enchanted with how lovingly Magnus seemed to swish his hand through it. He by now knew better than to fill the bathtub too much, it could potentially be dangerous, the Angel forbid his darling baby fall asleep in the warm bath and drown. No, he couldn't have that. So, he filled it just enough and carefully measured out the lavender scented liquid and placing it into the water. Another wave of his hand gently throughout bringing forth the bubbles that quickly overtook the water.

"Perfect!" he said getting up from the tub and making his way to the kitchen. At this moment the water would be a tad too hot for his darling boy, but he already had in mind something to do in the few minutes for it to cool down enough to be enjoyable. So, with that in mind, Magnus practically danced to the kitchen.

He poured some milk into a pot and waited for it to heat up a bit. He'd read somewhere that warm milk was good for aches and pains and calming someone, especially a whiner. And yes, he could use magic, but he found a bit of joy doing it the mundane way. It only took a handful of minutes before he poured the now warm beverage into a mug and with a snap of his fingers conjured up the cutest bendy straw he could imagine. Now it was ready.

He wandered back to the bathroom, placing the mug on the counter and verifying the water was at the temperature he wanted. Assured that it was he went to the room where his love was waiting.

"And how's my darling doing? The bath is ready if you are!" he cooed over placing his hand and gently tousling the mop of black locks that were on his head. "Let's get you in the bath and let daddy get that filthy mundane illness out of you!"

"Magnus" came the response. "It's just a cold. And I'm not calling you 'daddy'" spat out the frustrated shadowhunter between sniffles.

Magnus merely shook his complaint off and pulled him over. "The details are irrelevant. Now come on. The water is great. Now take it off and get it. Or I promise you I will strip you down myself. And I don't know about you, but I'd much rather option two."

"Magnus. I don't need to be babied. I just need to sleep it off" Alec protested weakly. Trying his hardest to not let the sneeze out that he already felt building up in his chest.

Damn this stupid cold. He'd caught it from the stupid red-head. He KNEW that girl was a problem, and now here she was infecting him with her cooties. Being sick was such a problem, he normally never was, yet now here he was with a glitter child drawing him a bath and handing him a mug of milk.

Once he felt the warmth of the bath on his achy body however, he realized. Maybe Magnus running in 'daddy' mode wasn't the WORST thing ever. Who knew, if he was treated like this, he might not mind getting sick more often.

-Hello darligs! Hope you all are well! I know I've been really MIA these past two months. Hopefully I get it all together soon! :D That being said. Guess who caught a cold this week! :D Yes. Me. yay. *DIES* SO here is some fluffy Malec. :D -