1. Pest Control

Magnus lay his bare back against the pillows, Alec hovered over him, just out of contact but close enough to feel his heat. Alec moved slowly up his chest peppering kisses across his skin, stopping on the curve of his neck biting down to the excitement of Magnus. Magnus gasped for air as Alec moved closer, he could feel the small scrapes of stubble against his lower jaw, and moaned when he felt Alec's breath just against the side of his face.

"You like that don't you?" he moaned out, taking the bottom of his ear in between his teeth.

"Yes" he gasped. Oh he LOVED when Alec was in control like this. "More please" he begged.

Alec moved in more kisses across his jaw, his free hand now raking up Magnus' side. He stopped right at his lips, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth gently. A small moan escaping Magnus.

"HEY GUYS!" They heard a voice burst into the room. "I'm heading out for cereal! Want anything, cuz I can pick up- OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" came another scream from blonde boy Jace.

Alec let out a scream unceremoniously jerking back and falling off of the bed, thankfully out of view. Magnus quickly grabbing a pillow to cover his already dead manhood, and quickly angering pride.

"JACE!" he yelled out angrily. "KNOCKING! HEARD OF IT!"

Jace continued to stand at the door, his hands over his face. "I did you guys didn't answer! So I opened the door!" he spat out in frustration. Almost as if HE had a reason to be upset.

Alec groaned, sitting up slowly, still hidden mostly by the bed. "Jace, what do you WANT!" he spat out in frustration, this was only one of SEVERAL intrusions by his parabatai.

"I just wanted to see if you guys needed anything from the store"

"NO!" the pair yelled out in unison.

"OK. OK! Just wanted to be useful, I'll be back later" he finally said, sprinting out the door, but thankfully shutting it behind him.

"Alexander" Magnus started flatly "we've already established killing your parabatai won't kill you, but it will hurt"

Alec scrambled for his pants and put them back on before climbing back onto the bed, he found Magnus' boxers and passed them to him.

"Magnus, we are not going to kill Jace, no matter how irritating he is"

"FINE" he agreed unwillingly "well what about us, right now?" he asked still holding on to hope.

"That, unfortunately, is dead" Alec relented as Magnus dejectedly pouted but began to dress himself.

The pair made their way to the kitchen, Alec for a cold glass of water, Magnus for alcohol.

"Alexander, I know you care about your parabatai and I'd hate for him to be homeless but-"

"HE'S GOT TO GO" Alec finished. 'He's my brother, but he's overstayed his welcome"

Magnus did somersaults in his head. FINALLY. He took it as a green light to act. "So what do we do? I mean can we just ask him to leave?"

"No, I think I'd feel too guilty asking him to leave." Alec thought. He cared so much for Jace, he was his partner, brother, almost an extension of him no matter how annoying he was. "How about we just MAKE him want to leave?"

"I'm open for ideas!" Magnus chipped in, already planning on chunking his clothes out the window.

"Well" he started "what if we made it, so bad for him to live here, he'd have no choice to leave and go back to the institute. I mean, Aldertree has been gone for a long time, he's free to go back!"

"Oh! How about we fill the apartment with DUCKS! They can quack his no-privacy-respecting self out of here!" he stated bouncing in his seat, he knew with the snap of his fingers he could gather a large gathering of birds.

"They'll make a mess, and I'd hate to have to clean up all the mess and feathers. Maybe though." Alec concluded.

It had been a couple of hours, and the pair had been productive. They had decided to leave the torture confided into the room that Jace had commandeered as home. Duck stickers covered the walls, his normal pajamas replaced by ducky covered ones, rubber duckies in the bathtub of the bathroom he used. And much to Magnus' pleasure, one lone duck had been left to explore the bedroom without limits. Their plan in motion, they knew they'd leave him with now choice but to decide he'd be better at the institute, in his old room.

-So they are scheming, I mean what could POSSIBLY go wrong right? Part one of 2! Depending on how quickly I finish, and how people take this one, I may upload part 2 later this afternoon-

★Thoughts? Comments? :D Let me know what you think! Don't forget to ★ Also are there any prompts/topics/or scenarios you'd like for me to try writing? Let me know!-★