Chapter 1| A Wish

Glancing in the mirror, you noticed your electric pink hair fading into a muted baby pink. You ran your fingers through the pink.

"Where's Dizzy when you need her?" You sighed. Since the coronation and the 4 became 'good', you were asked to come to Auradon. Everyone hoped you would become just the same. Your dad said that he couldn't let the 'Goddess of Pain and Manipulation' go soft. You didn't care who you would be, as long as you got away.

It turned out Auradon wasn't as great as it was cracked up to be. Sure it was beautiful, but after all that, it was just awful. The pressure to be perfect and good and normal was just too much. The VK's had to take a special 'goodness' class. It was so condescending and easy. It was torture to spend all that time with Fairy Godmother talking about the right thing to do. Even after all that, everyone was scared of you. You had to room with Jane, Fairy Godmothers' daughter. She was rightfully scared ar first, but she got over it.  Jane had quite a fixation with your brightly colored hair. Colored hair was very against the norm in Auradon. She was one of the only Auradon kids who would even look you in the eyes. You were grateful to have your friends from the Isle.

You wanted to go back. You understood life on the Isle. Auradon wasn't going to accept you any time soon, and you knew that. On the Isle, you could be yourself. Tears formed in your eyes as you fantasized about leaving. You realized you gave your whole life up for a fake paradise.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Janes's voice echoed in your head. You felt your bed dip down as she sat. Even though you were difficult to read, your tears couldn't be more obvious.

"N-no. No, I'm not." The tears fell fast down your face. Jane pulled you into a tight hug.

"What's wrong? Was it a boy? Did anyone hurt you? My mom will help." Jane was trying to help as she always did. "Y/N/N, talk to me." You gently pushed her away.

"No, don't get your mom involved. I'm just home-sick. Don't get me wrong, it's good here. It's just difficult." You weren't completely lying, but you weren't completely truthful either. Jane looked at you with a smile.

"It's ok to be home-sick. I'm here for you, ok? I feel bad but I do have some teachers to talk to. Do you mind?" You shook your head and gave her a weak smile. She waved goodbye and left. You wanted to believe her, but you couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to go back. You knew you couldn't be the only one feeling like this.

------------------

A/N I edited it. Fro the first time in years. :)