Chapter 5||A Wager

Mal took a deep breath before pushing the doors of Ursula's Fish and Chips open. She gestured for you to follow. You were not going to show any fear, you knew better.

"Look who decided to show up," Uma stated, causing her crew to go wild with laughter. You crossed your arms.

"You know I'd never give an opportunity to meet with you away." Mal rolled her eyes. "Where is he?"

"Oh, no. You don't win every time. How about an arm wrestle for him?" Uma sat putting her arm up on the table.  Mal cautiously sat across from her. "Harry, we can't forget about our special guest here. Take her." Harry grabbed you roughly by the arm and dragged you to the wall. He was stronger than you expected, but you kept fighting him.

"Whoa whoa whoa, there's no need for that. Why do you need her here?" Mal stood trying to come to your rescue.

"Stop worrying about me, just save your boyf-" Harry cut you off by forcefully covering your mouth with his free hand.

"Shut up, will you?" Harry smirked, getting closer to my face. You pulled away and tried to kick him in the knee. He kneed you in the stomach, knocking the air out of you. "Calm down, if you just stopped resisting we could watch the show." You coughed, unable to struggle. "There you go, now let's watch, it's about to begin." Harry moved off of you so the two of you could see. Mal looked ever ready for a fight.

"You win, you get Ben and we release your little friend."  Mal grabbed Uma's hand and was ready to begin. "So you don't want to know what I get?"

"I don't care, let's just do this." They started and it was a clear power struggle. Mal got the upper hand and was close to victory.

"I win and you bring me fairy godmothers wand. And your friend stays as our prisoner." Mal's face dropped and Uma got the upper hand. Within seconds Mal's hand was flattened on the table.

"Looks like you will be staying with me for a while," Harry whispered, filling you with anger.

"What? No no no! You can't take her! I'm the one you have something with, not her. Let her go!" Mal tried to come for you, but the other pirates stood unflinching.

"Oh, Mallie dear. A deal is a deal. The strawberry stays. Bring the wand tomorrow and your king can return." Harry shoved the rest of the pirates aside. You and Mal shared a look, she gave a small nod with a scowl on her face.

"I'll be back for you, Y/N! I'm not leaving you here." Mal shouted as she left. Harry turned to you with an evil smile.

"Y/N, is it? What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."  Just then, Carlos ran through the door. He was seething.

"Give her back," Carlos demanded. He tried to walk forward but was stopped by Harry's actions. He had gotten a sword and held it to your neck. You knew that you weren't invincible on the Isle, and you had no powers there. If Harry really went through with it, you'd be done.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Harry brought the sword closer to my neck grazing your neck. You weren't scared, but you knew you could get hurt.

"Carlos, leave, preferably before you get killed." Your voice was calm, surprising most of the pirate crew. Carlos nodded taking a step back.

"I'll be back for you." The pirates laughed, they weren't letting you go anytime soon.

"Knock her out!" Harry ordered. You were grabbed by the hair and slammed into the wall. You felt a great pain in the back of your head and the light slowly faded.

---------

A/N edited