Chapter 3||Guess Who's Back

You and Mal rounded the corner to see Lady Tremaine's Curl-Up and Dye. Mal pushed open the doors to see little Dizzy sweeping the floor.

"Mal? Y/N? Oh wow! You're back!" Dizzy brought you in for a group hug. "Oh goodness, what happened to your hair?" She pushed you two away with a shocked look.

"Why else would we be here?" You asked her with a smirk. Dizzy grabbed you and Mal by the hand and brought to some chairs.

"Go as far as you want. You can do whatever you want." Mal told Dizzy. "I need to be as evil as I can be." Dizzy turned to you, curious about how to proceed.

"Dizzy, as much as I trust you, I don't want to go too far. I'm kind of digging the faded pink but I'm missing the bright pink. Can you do something in between?" Dizzy nodded, thinking of ideas for the two of you.

"I got some ideas. Just trust me, 'kay?" You and Mal nodded at the young girl. You had to be honest, she was good, and deserved to be more recognized. Dizzy went to work, and work she did. 

"Voila!" Dizzy turned you both to a mirror. Mal's hair looked fantastic. She shot you an evil smile. You saw your hair and it reminded you of a strawberry smoothie. The two of you were loving it.

"Thanks, D." You said, giving the girl a smile. You and Mal found your wallets and paid for the extraordinary work. Just as Dizzy took the money you heard someone come through the door. You turned around, ready for a fight,

"Fork it over." You saw a tall guy in pirate get-up holding out his hand. Dizzy reluctantly handed over your payment. "You and I both know that's not all of it." He seemed to have some kind of accent. Dizzy gave him all the money she had. 

"So who's that money for? You keeping it or is it for Uma?" Mal coldly questioned him. Mystery pirate boy turned to face you. He looked you both up and down, taking a bit more time looking at you. You scoffed, but he didn't seem to notice or care. He turned to Mal.

"Mal? It's been quite a while since I've seen the likes of you." Pirate boy smiled.

"Hi, Harry." Mal rolled her eyes. Was this the Harry you had heard about?

"Uma will be excited to know you're back." Harry stepped closer. Not wanting to start a fight here, you and Mal took a step back, now against the wall. He turned to you, looking you up and down again.  "I don't believe I've met this lovely thing." He used a hook that was on his hand and tucked your hair behind your ear. You grabbed it and shoved his arm away. Harry seemed unimpressed. "This is a feisty one you got here." He chuckled, staring you down condescendingly. 

"I must say I'm a little hurt that you haven't seen me in your nightmares." Auradon had yet to take away your villainous charm. 

"Darlin' you have hair the color of a strawberry, and I could crush you without a second thought." He chuckled and walked out of the store. You rolled your eyes and apologized to Dizzy. You and Mal walked out of the store and thought about finding shelter. You couldn't go to Mal's mom's house, and you couldn't go to your dad's. You two stumbled upon your old hideout and ran inside.

"This place hasn't changed a bit." You smiled, feeling better. "Do you think anyone is going to come to find us or get us back?" You lowered your voice slightly.

"I hope not. Are you planning on seeing dad?" Mal looked puzzled.

"If we aren't leaving, then maybe. I don't know, do you want to see him?" Mal looked at you with disgust. "Right, he's the worst." It was actually good to be home, though.

------------

A/N edited.