Chapter 13||Long Night

I tried to lay down, but I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in. My legs and hands being bound didn't help. No matter what way I moved, I was still wide awake. Fetal position was the most comfortable, but it still sucked. I wanted sleep more than anything. Before I could wish for just a wink of sleep the lock clicked open. Uma stormed in, dragging Gil by the arm. He looked really uncomfortable. Uma pointed at me while staring and him. Gil pulled the chair that Harry sat on and put it in the center of the room. He then picked me up and placed me in the chair. If I could kick him, I would have. Gil untied my hands gently. He pushed me against the chair and tied me to it. For such a gentle guy, he was surprisingly strong. He kneeled next to me and untied my legs. Gil pressed my legs against the legs of the wooden chair. After tying my legs to the chair, Gil stepped to the side. Uma walked closer.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Uma had a box, I heard metal clash together as she moved it. "Tell me about Mal."

"Well, she likes Ben. She dislikes most people. She and I became friends because we were the few non-humans around. What else do you want to know about her?"  Uma rolled her eyes and then slapped me.

"Why would I care about that stuff? What's her normal game plan? What angle does she play?" She made Gil step forward in front of me.

"I really don't know. She has it all in her head, doesn't write it out, or tell anyone. All she does is tell others where to start off and tells them to follow their instincts." Uma didn't look happy with my answer. She nodded at me while staring at Gil. He looked upset, walking forwards. Gil mouthed the word 'sorry'. He then punched me in the face, forcefully. The chair starting to tip over with all the strength he used. It fell over, taking me with it. Gil picked me up with a guilty look on his face.

"Tell me about Auradon." Uma ordered while grabbing something from the box she set down.

"Umm, its really boring. All kids from the Isle have to take a separate class than the others. All important objects are in a museum under major lockdown. Nothing stays or leaves. Everybody sucks." Uma seemed quite content with it. I saw that she was flipping a wrench in her hands. Even though she accepted the answer she swung the wrench at my ribs. I couldn't tell how bad the damage was but breathing was difficult.

"How did you get off the island?" Uma questioned, unphased by my panting. She dropped the wrench and reached back in the box.

"There's a limo that can go through the barrier. They sent it to us from Auradon." I was wincing. I saw a hammer being pulled out of the box. She also had a clamp. Uma tossed the clamp to Gil who had a shocked look. He used the clamp and tightened it around my left thumb. Uma sauntered over and hit my thumb from the palm side out. I shouted in pain. I felt it crack.

"How did you get selected to be invited to Auradon?" Uma must have done this before. She didn't care that I just screamed and was bleeding out of my lip.

"I think it's random, or maybe the kids that were already there said something. I don't know." As soon as the words dropped out of my mouth, the chair was on the ground, Uma kicked it over. She kicked me multiple times, in the stomach, the chin, anywhere she possible could.

"God damn it!" She screamed as she got down and punched the living daylights out of me. I felt blood drip down my chin. My thumb had gone numb with pain. The door swung open and stomping greeted us. Someone pulled Uma off of me.

"What the the hell is going on in 'ere?" Harry shouted, staring at me strapped to a chair on the ground.

"An interrogation because you obviously don't know how to do one." Uma defended. Gil was in the corner, horrified.

"Why the hell did ye  let her do this?" Harrystormed over to Gil.

"S-she told me not to say anything or else the same thing would happen to me. I wanted to, I swear. Please don't be mad."  Gil cowered. Harry scoffed and shoved the two out of the room. He gently closed the door and turned back to me. I couldn't meet his eyes. AHarry was extremely gentle while unwrapping me from the chair. Luckily for me, it wasn't tied near my hand. I was quickly untied. Harry lightly picked me up from the chair and sat me down on the bed.

"I should have been here. I'll be right back, ok?" I slowly nodded and he walked out. Yelling ensued as soon as the door closed. I couldn't hear if the lock clicked, my ears were ringing too loud. Trying to move to hear better, I decided it was too painful. Even breathing hurt. Everything did. I made out some of the words.  Harry yelled "You -muffled screaming- killed hear!" Uma shot back something about being useless. More yelling flooded the room. It all started to quiet down. Then, silence. Harry brought in a bucket full of who knows what. "Let's get you cleaned up, alright?" He grabbed a cloth from the bucket and started to wipe my face. Harry was very gentle, barely touching me. He used his other hand to lift my chin up to bring me closer to him. He then lifted the cloth off my face and I saw it covered in blood. Pulling a towel out of the bucket, he dried my face off. "There's yer pretty face again." Harry's compliment made me smile. He used three bandages on my face. One on the left side of my chin, the next on my left cheekbone, the last over my right eyebrow. A waterproof one went over my lip. "That's all the visible damage, where else'd she get ye?"

"My thumb and ribs." I weakly spoke. Harry nodded grabbing wraps for them.

"Let me know if it's too loose or too tight, or if I'm hurting ye." He started to wrap my finger, which hurt. He slowed down but didn't stop, it had to be done. Taping the ends, it was done. "Ok your shirt is kinda covering your ribs, I can walk out so you can do it yourself, if you know how." Harry was being kind, for some reason.

"I have no idea how, help me?" I asked, acting pathetic. It took me a bit to get my shirt off, due to the pain I was in. I finally got it off, revealing a pink and black polka dot bra. Harry stared at me for a second, before I crossed my arms over me. He coughed, but then began wrapping around my ribs.

"Ye can still breathe, right?" Harry cautiously slowed down. I nodded but rolled my eyes. He was done and taped the ends down. "Do ye need help putting yer shirt on?" Harry awkwardly asked.

"I mean this tape is covering me up from my bra to my belly button, it covers up more than my shirt. I think I'm good. Anyways it's covered  in blood." I wasn't terrible self conscious, I'd rather not wear a blood-covered shirt.

"Let me take care of that then." Harry said, grabbing my shirt from my hands. "I'm going to go get you food, any requests?" Harry stopped in the door way.

"Nothing drugged, or hot please. I would prefer something cold." He nodded before walking out. Finally I had peace and quiet. Before I could appreciate it, Harry popped his head in.

"I didn't drug it, all right? I just put some sleeping pills in it, so you'd sleep." He clarified. Why was he being so kind?

--------

Holy moly that was 1355 words. Hopefully you guys liked it. I was at a kids birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses today, that's why I'm updating so late. I might not post until Tuesday bc my grandma is coming into town. I'll try tho! What do you guys think?