Chapter 11||A Lesson

Time ticked by. Hours passed. There I sat, doing not a thing but daydream. The lock clicked open and as did the door. Gil's comforting face appeared in the doorway.

"Hi there, Zae. Umm Harry sent me to get you, he needs you for something. Want to come with me?" Gil explained. I stood up and shrugged. If Harry needed me, I didn't want him angry, who knows what he could do? Gil untied my arms and I stretched.

"Of course, so where do you stay, like where do you live?" I was curious and had nothing else to do.

"Just across the hall from you and Harry." He led me to a familiar room. The walls were covered in swords, pistols, and other weapons. My eyes lit up, it was pretty rad. "Ok good luck." Gil walked out of the room and locked the door behind him. Now I was locked in a room full of weapons, and Harry.

"Nice to see you again, let's get started." Harry's voice echoed. I stood by the door, while he was in the middle of the room.

"Lets get started doing what?" I was getting nervous, Harry had an angry look in his eye. He scanned the walls and choice two swords. Flipping one in his hand, he tossed the other to me. I let out an embarrassing yelp, but inevitably caught it. Harry chuckled for a second but stopped immediately.

"Your lesson. If you're staying, you need to be able to fight with us. First we're going to see where you stand." He pointed his sword at me. My eyes wide, I took a small step forward. "Come on, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Lets go then." I lifted my sword to be at level with him. He had at least 4 inches of height on me, which didn't stop me from going at him. I swung my sword, quite weakly. Harry easily blocked me with a cheeky smile. He was surprised when I almost got him. He lunged at me with the sword. I blocked him and he was confused.

"Who taught ye to fight like that? You're not terrible, but yer lucky I'm not fighting my best." Harry was being a little cocky which made me fight harder.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." Harry glared at me when I used his phrase against him. We fought for a whike, narrowly defending ourselves from each other. A loud knock interrupted us. Harry sighed and put our swords back on the wall. He opened the door to an angry Uma.

"I need you both, now." Uma looked angry but her voice remained calm. Harry clenched his jaw. I obediently followed Harry who shoved me in front of him. Uma's blue hair bounced as she stomped into the fish and chips shop. I gulped, nervous about what she could want from us.

----------

A/N sort of cliffhanger, yeet. What do y'all think?