+++ 21 - ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE +++

ROSSO

When the door opened, I beheld the view before me. Black veins with blood red roses blooming from each stem crawling the pillars of the golden hall. My own people wore all black cocktail dresses and black suits with red undershirts while Romanov and Jedidiah are both wearing black tuxedos with Arcadi’s red wolf armbands emblazoned in their upper arms to distinguish themselves from the rest. The bosses wore black suits while Federico was clad in a black tuxedo and undershirt with blood red necktie. I, on the other hand, wore a black halter two piece dress with lace bodice and trail. The bottom can be removed by a clip at the back hidden behind the black lace belt. The only other color in my outfit are the blood-red bracelets I wore on each wrists. It is actually the command link camouflaged as wedding accessories and instead of an earpiece, they created the circlet I am wearing which is actually a small earpiece connected hands-free to the command link on my bracelets. Prepared for what is going to happen, I have strapped my personal handgun on my left leg inside my full, floor-length voluminous skirt while hidden on my belt just inside the detachable skirt are my knives and ammunition. If you see me, you wouldn’t think that I have weapons concealed behind my attire. I turned to my left and found myself staring at the glass door’s reflection. There I saw a woman who is prepared at anything. The beauty the image showed was enhanced by her clothes and dress revealing confidence but not for being in a happy wedding but because of the impending event that is to take place. She is geared up for the outcome of her enemies’ onslaught.

My eyes lit up with delight as I walk the path that will take me to the altar at the end of my estate’s grand hall. I  turn my gaze to my left seeing Jedidiah while on my right across from his is Romanov watching me with alert eyes. On the second row behind Jedidiah stood Lucas who is staring at me with mixed emotions. Sadness, anger, disappointment and all. But what made me almost stop was the look of love he has in his eyes. He was begging me not to go through with this nuptial. I shook my head inconspicuously as I continuously thread the path that will soon become a battle ground if these people carry on with their murderous scheme.

I walked the aisle while cautiously scanning the crowd. A lot of armed men stand guard around the grand hall. The other European Dons were alert while watching me with pride. Romanov stares at me stoically while my own men looked ready. Unsuspectingly, I searched where Wölfe are located and found them hidden behind the baluster of the mezzanine above us. My own men, Piero, Fabio, Victor, Castro and all the Sotto Capos under my direct command are scattered around the premise. I nodded discreetly at them as I navigate through the straight path where Federico stood at the end while having that maniacal leer in his eyes as he stares at me. I know what he is thinking, that after all these years he finally was able to capture his so called coveted price.

The Sicily’s La RigginaLa Signora Lupescu, Don of Sovran, and the Arcadi’s wild she-wolf he longed to contain. Now she is within reach.

His eyes showed conceit over his conquest. I sneered internally while thinking about it. He will most definitely be pleased if his plan succeeds. But we all know it won’t.

He leered at me when I stand before him as he took my hand and ushered me towards my chair. The minister officiating the wedding gave us a passive look before starting the event. I nodded at him as if acknowledging his presence but the truth is that I just gave him the go signal to begin the game.

The minister raised his hand as if to bless us but actually just sent a message to our people to prepare. They only needed my signal to begin operation. He called for the rings and blessed them before asking Federico to make the vow first. He was about to put the ring on my finger when chaos began. The bosses stood up and pointed the guns to our direction. Their men aimed theirs to the other guards while the rest directed theirs to everyone who had guns. The bosses grinned maniacally at the quandary before them. I, on the other hand, dryly watched the scene unfold.