My Stance On Christianity

Warning : before we get into this just know I am not bashing Christians. I won't judge them nor do I want to. Everyone has the right to believe in what they want to. That being said if you are a Christian and feel offended by what I say here please PM me or comment down below what you were offended by and we can have a dialogue.

With that said, let's begin.

My Stance On The Christian God and the creation of the Universe
Honestly I've never liked the concept of a judgmental god, it doesn't sit well with me for some reason. I am fine with the idea that SOMETHING started life as it is now. My views are a mix between Creationism and Evolutionism. I believe the universe was created by a big expansion and that we did evolve from lesser beings BUT I also believe that some higher being or force INITIATED the great expansions to begin with.

My Stance On The Bible
Nothing is perfect, even the Bible. In all honestly parts of it disturb me. Being a former Christian turned Atheist then Agnostic, I know a thing or too about the Bible.
Honestly it was written by fallible men who were biased in certain areas due to the time the Bible was written and what impact said time had on the authors of the multiple books that make up the Bible. I do not deny that some higher power may have inspired the Authors of said books to write what they did but I do believe that there is biased text in the Bible as a whole. So, without further ado here are the bits of the Bible I take issue with.

Gaining a Second Wife: My issue with this text is obvious. It treats women like they are property and that their opinions don't matter. The text essentially says that if I am currently married in order to get a second wife I must rape a virgin women and pay her father for the women. I don't agree with this, sorry.
Slavery and beating slaves: The Bible seems totally indifferent to slavery. It shows no sign of caring about what happens to slaves and doesn't want them to stay slaves or for them to be freed. The issue I take is that beating slaves is accepted as long as after the beating they take more then 2 days to die.

My Issue With a Creationist Earth
Many pure creationists will argue that the Earth and the universe was created 6000 years ago in 6 days. They say that we cannot fully disprove the 6000 years timeline. I'm going to do it in a very short easy way.
Look up at the nights sky. The sky and its stars prove the universe and Earth are older then 6000 years. Here's how.
The farthest star you can see with the naked eye is V762 Cas in the constellation of Cassiopeia. It is a red supergiant about 16,300 lightyears from Earth. This means that the light from said supergiant star would have taken
more then 16000 years to reach Earth which in turn means Earth and the Universe are older then 6000 years.

This is all I'm gonna say for now, I don't want to keep going because I think I've made my point.