Why The Last Jedi sucked (Spoilers)

Here is your last SPOILER warning. So don't come to me in the comments complaining about spoilers.

Firstly, let me say what I enjoyed about the film and what they got right.

Firstly, I enjoy how they basically "Forgot" about the Force Awakens. It's perfect, as the Force Awakens was a lot worse then this movie.
I also love how they pushed Kylo into a more intimidating role, one that he deserved.

Now onto what I hate, which, is a lot.

Lemme summarize it.

They got both Luke and Leia's characters Wrong.
They made Poe out to be a villain and traitor to his cause when he isn't.
They gave Leia LITERAL PLOT ARMOR
They killed off the main badguy only to replace him with a decent but now where near good enough villain.
Painfully slid in a feminist character.
They basically rehashed both New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.
They created so many plot holes.

Firstly, Luke and Leia.
Luke was made out to be a bad teacher and someone who is incompetent. Even more pushed forward by how apparently stupid a fighter Kylo was in Force Awakens. They also played him off as a child murderer who would rather kill Kylo as a child due to a prediction rather then try to help him. The only good parts about his character in this character in this movie is that he stated the flaws of the Jedi perfectly as well as Mark Hamill's perfect acting. You gotta admire the guy who stated he thought the direction they were taking with Luke was wrong but still gave it his all.
Leia was made out to be a bitch who refused to take responsibility for her failure as a commander and instead pushed it onto the person who ended up saving the situation, Poe. They could have worked with her age playing into how she no longer had a stomach for war, but, they merely made it so she basically shifted all the blame that belonged to her to Poe.

Poe is not a villain, but the best part of this movie. His banter between him and Hux as his ship recharged was perfect. His plan as well, was perfect. But, Leia, who was in command by the way, completely screwed with it, only seeming to give in when Poe had already started to enact it. The loses were fair. Rather then loose the entire resistance to a fleet killer ship Poe chose to risk HIMSELF as well as a hundred or so people, loosing about 50. Leia then claimed he was acting rash like a glory seeking hero and not like a commander and demoted him. No, he was not acting like commander with the "Needs of the many outway the needs of the few" philosophy. Which worked.

Leia survived something no one should have been able to. How do you survive been blown from ship-bridge into space (without a scratch) sitting in space for over a minute, and then being conscious enough to FORCE PULL YOURSELF (despite no known training) back into a ship, only to need MINIOR doctors work? It's bullshit.

Snoke was killed off by a whiny bitch. Kylo Ren did get better treatment in this movie, but the flawed writing from the Force Awakens, which made him out to be a useless whiny Prequel-Anakin (Only without the saber skills), still ruins this. How could Snoke, someone who was powerful enough to pull Kylo away from Luke from such a vast distance, without even MEETING HIM, be killed by a simple trick that he could have sensed? Leaving Kylo as the leader of the First Order?

They slid in Admiral Purple-Hair (I know she has a name but she doesn't deserve it) as a feminist add on to please the SJW's and the like. She was Incompetent, killing most of the Resistance with a stupid plan, while at the same time refusing to tell the plan to Poe who could have helped! She then got a self sacrifice scene that she hadn't earned! Her plan killed most of the Resistance and resulted in Poe becoming disenfranchised to the Resistance more then he already was.

Really? Entering the scene with a Rebel transport ship being chased by an Empire? Having said Rebels blow up a super weapon? Having said Empire still as strong as ever wanting revenge against the rebels for a previous action? Ha, rehashed.

Okay, tell me, if LIGHTSPEEDING into a strong ship with another ship creates destruction...why wasn't this tactic used before? I mean this could be the MOST POWERFUL WEAPON EVER! Yet, they never use of mention it. Seriously, if the Resistance has just used one of its transports to wipe out the fleet killer they could've saved more lives.

This movie sucks. I bet the next one, the so called Project Black Diamond, will too.